Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    I feel like the fact they forgot to mention it was 3 weeks away at all during their time on stage at Blizzcon is a bigger bad sign.
    Yeah, because that's what we were tuning in for: extremely predictable announcements regarding schedules of content we've already had on PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    What is the last fill raid? Ruby Sanctum. 7 years ago

After WotLK, Blizzard expected that people are ok with no content for a whole year, and always come back for the new expansion.
    Cancel your sub is the only way to change Blizzard's mind.

In other MMO games, people are very sensitive if no new content.
    However, WoW has a fan base that doesn't mind no new content.
    Speak for yourself.

Or maybe they're not going to release a raid during Thanksgiving because that'd be a really dumb idea and so they're releasing it the week after.

Honestly the kind of retarded conclusions people are drawing from this is actually astounding. Just take a deep breath and stop assuming the worse every time.

This is why Blizz doesn't come to MMOC. These shitposts right here.

Quote Originally Posted by Talvindius View Post
    This is why Blizz doesn't come to MMOC. These shitposts right here.
    Yeah, you gotta hit up Reddit if you want the classy threads that blues pay attention to.

Deleted
    Not a bad sign, just an excuse for another shitpost.

Current next expansion possible dates:

ABSOLUTELY EARLIEST POSSIBLE : 5th July 2018
    MOST LIKELY : 7th January 2019

Based on timelines of previous expansions.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    Yeah, you gotta hit up Reddit if you want the classy threads that blues pay attention to.
    Maybe it's because Reddit has a more neutral or positive vibe verses MMOC just being a hive of whiney entitled players.

Seems right to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    What are you talking about.... Its being released on the date that people have been speculating it would for months now.
    A majority of the player base on these forums had a feeling it would be the end of Nov before blizzard holiday.
    Na, actually the majority thought it would be open right before or right after Blizzcon. That's not the case tho

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    Has it been confirmed Antorus is last raid? Wonder if they will drop a filler raid on us.
    There might be a story patch Ion said, they willd decide depending on when the next expansion lands.

Deleted
    So does the fact that they seem to be pushing the release of the raid back as far as possible a harbinger that they know they need the patch to last as long as possible because they are not optimistic about being able to get BfA out in a timely manner?
    learn to punctuate

Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    I feel like the fact they forgot to mention it was 3 weeks away at all during their time on stage at Blizzcon is a bigger bad sign.
    So much this. The amount of things they didn't mention on any of the panels was... overwhelming

Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    Has it been confirmed Antorus is last raid? Wonder if they will drop a filler raid on us.
    I'm speculating we will have a mini "raid" as a prepatch. Alliance raid on Undercity and a Horde raid on Teldrassil.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    So does the fact that they seem to be pushing the release of the raid back as far as possible a harbinger that they know they need the patch to last as long as possible because they are not optimistic about being able to get BfA out in a timely manner?
    We just had a Blizzcon and Thankgiving just happen to be around the "77" day 14th november, so they waited with it.

They aren't going to open Mythic raiding on US Thanksgiving week.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Na, actually the majority thought it would be open right before or right after Blizzcon. That's not the case tho
    That would be a very short raid tier then. One proper raid (not like the filler raids with 3 bosses) should last at least 6 months. Not like SoO or HFC but 6 months can be expected.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Sort of, 14th november was the 77 day schedule, but thanksgiving in US / week off is important enough for some US companies.

Mythic raiding would have opened on 21/22, thanksgiving is 23. So they put it forward 2 weeks.

7.3.5 is completely unrelated to the raid, and will take till at least mid to late December to go live.

I almost expect access to 4 allied races as pre-order bonus, to go along the new leveling-scaling.

Leveling new races = perfect christmas holiday activity, for ppl who aren't hardcore raid. & they sell pre-orders that way.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-11-05 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc7 View Post
    Yeah, because that's what we were tuning in for: extremely predictable announcements regarding schedules of content we've already had on PTR.
    I mean, something 3 weeks away, and they didn't think to even mention it as a side note? This is still new content, that's coming out SOON. It was actually something I was looking for the entire time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by owbu View Post
    I think thats a good sign, that people are done with Tomb a bit early.
    Agreed. I'm so sick of Tomb. I've been sick of it since a few weeks after its release.
    Hey

Quote Originally Posted by EUPLEB View Post
    There might be a story patch Ion said, they willd decide depending on when the next expansion lands.
    I'd be happy with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Talime View Post
    They did.
    They said beta opt in is opened and if you go to the official BFA site you can see that in the navigation. So Beta will probably start early next year.
    They always say that, doesn't mean shit about a date.

hmmm releasing raid between 2 major holidays is a bad sign? do you want it to be pushed to jan 2018?

People complain about the length of the current one, so that argument sucks.
    Pushing it back is only doing to this one what you say they are avoiding on the later one, and so achieving exactly nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.