Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Sort of, 14th november was the 77 day schedule, but thanksgiving in US / week off is important enough for some US companies.

Mythic raiding would have opened on 21/22, thanksgiving is 23. So they put it forward 2 weeks.

7.3.5 is completely unrelated to the raid, and will take till at least mid to late December to go live.

I almost expect access to 4 allied races as pre-order bonus, to go along the new leveling-scaling.

Leveling new races = perfect christmas holiday activity, for ppl who aren't hardcore raid. & they sell pre-orders that way.
    Actually the PATCH would have been the 14/15, the RAID by 77 rule would have been the 21/22, so it's only a week off. On the patch though, i have no clue why they released it when they did with no fanfare, guess just cause it was so small.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    So does the fact that they seem to be pushing the release of the raid back as far as possible a harbinger that they know they need the patch to last as long as possible because they are not optimistic about being able to get BfA out in a timely manner?
    They pushed it 2 weeks, not a huge deal. Seeing how mythic would have went live the week of Thanksgiving in the US it would have been a shit week for their employees if they didn't. I do wonder how many students are going to screw up their finals for a WoW raid though. This is like nerd natural selection.
    Last edited by Alvito; 2017-11-05 at 09:56 PM.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

If you didn't get as far as you thought you would maybe it's a bad sign for your guild.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Deleted
    15 months of Argus world quests for non-raiders is the really bad sign here.

New xpac out by August 2018 or sooner, could be worse.

You heard it here 47th.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    What are you talking about.... Its being released on the date that people have been speculating it would for months now.
    A majority of the player base on these forums had a feeling it would be the end of Nov before blizzard holiday.
    A majority of the player base on these forums?

Thats a seriously fucked up statement

Deleted
    Its very easy to predict, don't complicate it.

When you know Beta starts > add 6-8 months. Thats your release date.

Been so in many games and in wow as well and it ALWAYS works. Different buisness models are build around 6-8 months of testing as well.

Now remember, Beta can start a month after Antorus release. That means late summer/late fall. If Beta starts during spring, the release will be very late in 2018 or early 2019.
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-11-05 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    I mean, something 3 weeks away, and they didn't think to even mention it as a side note? This is still new content, that's coming out SOON. It was actually something I was looking for the entire time.
    I get that, and tbh I was expecting them to mention it. Just, I don't think them NOT mentioning it is something we can read anything into. They had clearly decided to talk about BfA in Blizzcon, and that's what they did, and it was fine. It still seems they didn't have time to tell us everything they wanted to about the next expansion (even leaving aside the huge pile of stuff they clearly don't want to talk about yet).

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    What are you talking about.... Its being released on the date that people have been speculating it would for months now.
    A majority of the player base on these forums had a feeling it would be the end of Nov before blizzard holiday.
    No it was supposed to have released the 7th following the schedule of 77 days. They're shoving things back now.