Page 33 of 83 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Oh, we get a fresh "atheists are evil" revival I guess. It has been a while since that boogeyman has been given life.
    Not since Vegas at least. Fox said it was the song "God Bless America" that caused the shooter to snap and begin shooting into the crowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    What are you talking about? there are hordes of illegal immigrants running around raping women in the US breitbart and infowars say so.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Ye...lts_in_Germany

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Do you have any evidence to back up that claim?

- - - Updated - - -

Can you provide the evidence cited from the police or reliable news sources to back up those claims?
    http://yournewswire.com/texas-church-shooter-antifa/

WAKE UP!

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Nah, you have people storming your cinemas and churches and clubs gunning down your women and children? Why don't you want to save those lives?
    so youre okay with barbarians touching your women genitals cause they are not afraid to get shot, nice to know

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Or that there are people trying to take their country away from them and they need to get mad to ensure that "you will not replace us".
    I'm sure the drones in the sky bombing them don't help. But someone willing to blow themselves up is more than "getting mad" its a warped view on reality

Quote Originally Posted by Steve French View Post
    You're utterly clueless. The last civil war cost 620,000 lives, we had less destructive weapons and less people then. How terrible do you think a modern day civil war would be? You think millions of lives would be worth sacrificing for your gun control beliefs? And you think gun owners are terrible people?
    Why would there be a civil war? Are Americans going to go to war against law enforcement doing their jobs enacting gun control?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wdh1974 View Post
    Did you just link a Fake News Website as evidence?
    “You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it.”― Malcolm X

I watch them fight and die in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom? -Ratonhnhaké:ton (Connor Kenway)

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    that happened in germany in new years eve of 2016 in Munich if I am not mistaken, at least 600 cases of reported sexual assaults within 1 night by groups of migrants
    So, almost as much as at a typical Korn concert?

For all of Germany, police report that 1,200 women were sexually assaulted and estimate that at least 2,000 men were involved, acting in groups.[25]

I guess that the beauty of girls not being able to protect themselves and gangs of animals knowing they wont be shot immideately.

European values?

so youre okay with barbarians touching your women genitals cause they are not afraid to get shot, nice to know
    Of course not. That's why we have law enforcement. Again, why are you okay with 150000 Americans dying each year?

And? how does that relate to the fact that breitbart and infowars are saying that hordes of illegal immigrants are running rampant?

There has been literally NO information released that indicates the shooter belonged to Antifa. I don't know what "your news wire" is, why don't you go watch the press conferences yourself.

Btw people on Fox News were saying it was Antifa before the shooter was even ID'd, that is the level of fearmongering insanity you are buying into.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    But how? What could we actually do that would prevent this mass shootings? What would actually work?
    Honestly, at this point I'm not sure that super restrictive gun laws WILL help just because of America's culture and how many weapons are already floating around. But it wouldn't hurt to try.

Just to clarify though, when I say gun laws, I don't mean remove every single weapon from every house in the country. But come on, why in the name of god does someone NEED to have an assault rifle?

7+ Year Old Account
    Shooting criminals who violently resist is unreasonable to you? Over 300 mass shootings, 150000 homicides. Per year. Do nothing about it?
    Shooting people that resist you entering their home and taking their only means of self-defense? That's what you want to do about it? So your solution to gun crime is to shoot a bunch of people? Genius.

Of course not. That's why we have law enforcement. Again, why are you okay with 150000 Americans dying each year?
    Again, there's no reason to believe gun ban will reduce homicide rate.

Deleted
    there are no hordes of subhuman animals roaming around our cities groping women, yes, you are correct.

armed population is one of the reasons
    There were 431,000 incidents of rape or sexual assault in the US last year.

But it is OK, gang rape is fine as long as it isn't muslims.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    So, almost as much as at a typical Korn concert?
    Don't bother. He going to keep deflecting.

Of course not. That's why we have law enforcement.
    For all of Germany, police report that 1,200 women were sexually assaulted and estimate that at least 2,000 men were involved, acting in groups.[25]

Nice policing you have there.
    Last edited by Dmitro; 2017-11-06 at 02:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GorkAndMork View Post
    Again, there's no reason to believe gun ban will reduce homicide rate.
    Developed nations with gun control have lower homicide rates.

It also says there were two shooters, and doesn't list sources.

Oh, now I'm looking at the news site, and it's one of "those" sites.

Do you have any reliable sources that are reporting this?

I found this article riveting.

http://yournewswire.com/i-was-in-the...ocking-expose/