Poll: Would you do it?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

You’re 60years old and have cancer...

You’re 60years old and have cancer you lived a good life have kids and a wife. Good news the doctor says he can save you, but the operation which is 100% a cure but cost $25 million nothing less. Don’t worry you have it however $25 million is ever dime you have. So I’m esse nothing left to leave your kids of family.

Would you do it?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow, deep. Lots to think about and ponder.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    No I don't. I'm 33 and have Crohn's Disease, not cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    You’re 60years old and have cancer you lived a good life have kids and a wife. Good news the doctor says he can save you, but the operation which is 100% a cure but cost $25 million nothing less. Don’t worry you have it however $25 million is ever dime you have. So I’m esse nothing left to leave your kids of family.

Would you do it?
    Yes. No question about it. My fictional wife and kids would enjoy my company more than 25 million bucks. I am actually that awesome!
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Change country to the one where price is more reasonable, then apply for operation. Spend the rest on family, charity, fixing 2nd and 3rd world problems.

I tell my health insurance I need 25 million for the surgery. It covers everything, without exception. Thanks.

I'm 55 years old and get cancer, then I die as quickly and painless as I can.
    If I have no money left, then I'll starve to death on the streets after the operation anyway.
    Give the money to charity.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    This question really only applies to countries that don’t have some form of collective health care, doesn’t it? It’s why people joke about Breaking Bad in Europe ending after episode one..

I guess the more realistic question in most countries is whether it’s worth living the rest of your life in agony (depending on how serious the cancer is) or just riding it out and living life to the fullest while you can.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Misuteri View Post
    Wow, deep. Lots to think about and ponder.
    Thank you honestly I take that as a compliment. I always try to make poll questions funny or mind bending. I try my bed to never do a get everything you want scenario.

Get something you want always comes at a price right up front or later on.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

So if I lived then my family and I would have nothing left?? Might as well just die and leave my family an inheritance.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not 60, I don't have 25 million, I don't have a wife, I don't have kids, I don't have a cancer.

I really can't relate. The only real answer is "I don't know".
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

...the operation which is 100% a cure but cost $25 million nothing less...
    Sounds like the American healthcare system...

Probably die. If the pain of cancer was too severe I would end it myself...most likely.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Deleted
    Wow.. yes I wake up in some cracking 60y old body, have wife and kids I never wanted and cancer? Good way to reverse what ever horrific miracle just happened.

I start cooking meth.

Would you do it?
    How long do I live after 60?
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hell no. I'd pay him 25 M to kill me
    After 40 you're basically a walking corpse

I'd take $5,000,000 and travel the world floating along on a heroin fueled journey.

It's only money. Now you get a chance to see who your real friends are.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    I'd take $5,000,000 and travel the world floating along on a heroin fueled journey.
    Yeah, pretty much this. Have a time of your life and leave 20M to your family.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    60 isn't even that old so of course I would use the money.

My dad is 70 and still works full time ever since he moved to America in 1970.