Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    Humm no its not

Capitalism didn't invent computers scientists and engineers did and those existed everywhere in every era

- - - Updated - - -

So murder is okay if its brown people miles away ? And i'm the bad tankie

You might want to google guantanamo too
    Do you support Stalin and Stalinism?

I just want to make it very clear, so there is no way you can back out of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    Humm yes it is. Scientists and engineers didn't build the nation-wide infrastructure and market it to the public. Capitalists did. foh with your trollin ass
    You do realize these infrastructures existed, they just didnt happen to come with a brand name and catchy jingle

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Do you support Stalin and Stalinism?

I just want to make it very clear, so there is no way you can back out of it.
    no

10char

On a long enough timeline, all economic models are transitional. Capitalism will be as well, and societies requirements will bring about something better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Capitalism didn't invent computers scientists and engineers did and those existed everywhere in every era
    Not in every era.. Those cavemen, they had a hard time programming on those cave walls.

Scientists invented computers.. true that. Capitalism funded those inventions and furthered them. Made the progress possible.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Humm no you just extrapolate from a profile pic I never said such things

Mass murderer is also a very subjective statement. If you ask people living under drones in pakistan i'm pretty sure Bush and Obama qualify aswell
    Using a profile picture with a mass-murderer with a halo like saint is showing support for a mass-murderer; who killed millions of people.

And the rest is just typical what-about-ism.

You do realize these infrastructures existed, they just didnt happen to come with a brand name and catchy jingle

- - - Updated - - -

no

10char
    Then why do you have his picture in your avatar? Is it to shitpost?

I get it, you want a Soviet-based communism... but a new one... got it.

- - - Updated - - -

no

10char
    What is your point? Capitalists (the cable companies who BUILT the infrastructure)took advantage of their existing cable lines to bundle in internet service. Private business, not government, brought these innovations to the mass market.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Not in every era.. Those cavemen, they had a hard time programming on those cave walls.
    Engineering isn't only programming

If you use mechanical contraptions like levers or wheels to solve problems or create tools you're doing engineering at its most basic level, but still it's engineering.

North Korea has an excellent carbon footprint and produces almost no waste so that's not true
    Consider the Soviet nuclear industry or the infatuation with mega-dams. There is more than carbon.

7+ Year Old Account
    Civilization has been getting better and better, which has overwhelming happened with mixed systems where capitalism is the economic foundation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    Using a profile picture with a mass-murderer with a halo like saint is showing support for a mass-murderer; who killed millions of people.

And the rest is just typical what-about-ism.
    I exposed facts related to capitalism and people are responding with attacks on UUSR and profile pics

I don't think the whataboutism is on my side

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck capitalism, Cant even find a job with my diploma while someone else has job that I will never have only because his father settled him there.

I exposed facts related to capitalism and people are responding with attacks on UUSR and profile pics

I don't think the whataboutism is on my side
    Yeah, it really is. You have a picture of Stalin as a saintly image.

I'm calling it, you support the mass murder of innocent people.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Civilization has been getting better and better, which has overwhelming happened with mixed systems where capitalism is the economic foundation.
    yes and no, people not less manipulated and still are like slaves to those who upper. Even soviet union didn't have poor people on streets.

- - - Updated - - -

its much more complicated then it is told in a newspaper or Wikipedia friend...

Quote Originally Posted by bison91 View Post
    yes and no, people not less manipulated and still are like slaves to those who upper. Even soviet union didn't have poor people on streets.

- - - Updated - - -

its much more complicated then it is told in a newspaper or Wikipedia friend...
    What's so complicated about a paranoid, delusional authoritarian who sent millions to their deaths in order to hold onto power?

Deleted

I'm sad you can't see beyond propaganda and indoctrination

You didn't expose any facts - but your profile picture is undeniable sanctifying a mass-murderer.

And it's USSR:

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account

Is Stalin a mass murderer? yes... but so is Churchill who killed 4million hunduses and I bet you didn't hear of that before.

I'm sad you can't see beyond propaganda and indoctrination
    You mean your propaganda and indoctrination? Yeah, we all see right through it.

Man, I'm sure glad I don't support political violence and authoritarianism.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bison91 View Post
    Is Stalin a mass murderer? yes... but so is Churchill who killed 4million hunduses and I bet you didn't hear of that before.
    Yes, Churchill was a murderer. It started in his early days in the military, and extended to many parts of the world. He was an authoritarian monster.

How does that in any way justify the actions of Stalin?

Deleted
    How does that in any way justify the actions of Stalin?
    It doesnt. Because a picture is not an endorsement.

But notice how a churchill picture would cause no problem