Death Knight best dps class but hardly on the ladder?

I am confused

How are Death Knights(Frost DKs in particular) apparently the best dps class but i hardly see any of them on the ladder? Is this miss-information? I mean the only soruce i had is twitch chat.. but still

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe they can't find a WW to play with.

DK's are deemed best because they are idiot proof.

AOE root/stun, being able to pop your CDs first global and do ungodly damage, etc.

They are mid range specs though, high rated players have a solve for them.

If something being touted as "the best DPS class" but isn't represented on the ladder, then perhaps it isn't the best afterall?

On a side note, being "best" in random BGs is very far afield from being best in 3's.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadOwnz View Post
    I mean the only soruce i had is twitch chat.. but still
    HAHAHAHA well man, lol, I don't know what to tell you. Your source is a bunch of emote spammers.

It does terrifying damage upclose;

It also has no way to get close to someone as every class bar trash like shadow priest has an escape on a shorter cooldown than death grip.

And it doesn't do anything if it isn't up in your face hitting you.

Any PvPer worth their name shouldn't have a problem kiting the death knight, esp. healers with 1 person peeling for them. In arena they're essentially a pve kite-boss, if you do it right it can't touch you.
    Last edited by Saberstrike; 2017-11-06 at 06:40 PM.

I am confused

How are Death Knights(Frost DKs in particular) apparently the best dps class but i hardly see any of them on the ladder? Is this miss-information? I mean the only soruce i had is twitch chat.. but still
    Where have you heard this nonsense? Unholy DK is mid/high tier and Frost DK is low tier.

Deleted
    At 2200+ in 3v3 DKs are the most common or the most successful DPS class / spec (see screenshot below).

But maybe you're talking about 2800+ in 3v3, and then you're right... they suck because there's only one DK who is above this rating, out of 81 players in total.

Source: www.arenamte.net or www.xunamate.com
    Last edited by mmoc90507aa8c5; 2017-11-06 at 06:41 PM.

I am confused

As usual Twitch chat is full of memes and shouldn't be taken seriously.

Call me old fashioned, but an expansion where Frost is the top PvP DK spec is an expansion where I don't want to really PvP.