Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Towelliee is not that good of a player. He has played this game since the start and he barely know half the stuff in the game still.

I remember he had some stream pre-Legion with this little game Blizzard had streamers do. He didn’t even know what a dreadlord was.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    No man, it was just overtuned

Anytime I've watched him, he's played bad. I'm guessing that's because he's a bad player.
    it was a step up from his usual LFR raid

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    His videos are barely tolerable. I'm sure he has an audience and good for him if he actually keeps them entertained or engaged but I can't sit through 5 min let alone 1 hr of his "content".
    I got to agree. I turn on his stream once in a while when NO ONE ELSE is streaming and I got some time to kill while milling around in game. Then I realize it sucks. Then I realize nothing else is really one. Then I realize why he gets views.

He was against classic WoW servers. I was shocked to find out his wife was a woman. I thought she was a tranny this entire time. He does act like he is better than most, but he is just a chump.

so many classic beta cucks in this thread LUL , keep believing you will experience the same you did back in 2004, delusional as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Tome View Post
    Towelliee is not that good of a player. He has played this game since the start and he barely know half the stuff in the game still.

I remember he had some stream pre-Legion with this little game Blizzard had streamers do. He didn’t even know what a dreadlord was.
    Oh yeah that's right, you have to be a lore buff to play well...
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

I'm indifferent on classic servers, i'll play them if and only if mounts/gear obtained there can be used on the normal version. But there will be changes i'm sure i suspect most maybe back end changes for security/stability but there are valid concerns. Namely around class design and balance, how many prot pallies existed back then??? I wish those the best that enjoy it though.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    Oh yeah that's right, you have to be a lore buff to play well...
    i mean, i don't really care one way or the other about this streamer. but why play an rpg if you're not going to give a shit about it?

that's what makes the game worse. people not actually giving a shit about it and just wanting gameplay elements.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this for a couple of reasons:

1. Way way too much of this is about Towellie and not about the game or proposed servers. We're here to talk about the game, not to chatter on endlessly about internet personalities.

2. The posts about the proposed servers could just as easily be in other threads.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."