View Poll Results: Will you take the bait?

Voters
353. This poll is closed
  • Of course! Screw Azeroth, death to Alliance!

81 22.95%
  • Of course! Screw Azeroth, death to the Horde!

88 24.93%
  • DEATH TO THE LIVING.

59 16.71%
  • No, I won't. My 16th birthday was quite long ago.

125 35.41%
Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Will you declare your allegiance?

Champion of the Frozen Wastes, who has ended the might of the Scourge. While your faction kept spending its people and resources on a willy fight against another.
    Defender of the Shattered World, who managed to end the madness of Deathwing while factions somehow thought they can just go and take from another what the old wyrm took from them.
    The Legend of Pandaria, who either stopped his own warchief from conquering Azeroth or conquered Orgrimmar and then gave it back to the Horde.
    Deathlord, Highlord, Guardian, Huntmaster, Grandmaster or whatnot - who started his very own personal class order and gathered his fellow class heroes from every corner of the world and every dusty lane of faction divisions, because even after the events of the Broken Shore were explained and laid bare, the factions still distrusted each other ways too much.

You have proven time and again that to achieve anything worthwhile you have to look above the premise of WC1. You have shown, personally, that if there is anything truly requiring the people of Azeroth to take up arms against, it's not the other people of Azeroth. The factions kept nibbling at each other's toes or tried to go straight for the throat while the world around them burnt in red, purple and green flames. While you went firefighting. The factions have seen a black dragon ruling the Alliance, Legion puppet leading the blood elves down the path of damnation, a dreadlord instigate a massacre that led to High King's visit to the very heart of Undercity. They have seen Benedictus and increasingly power-drunk Garry. They have seen everything about Theramore and many other cases when someone, somewhere baited one faction against another, leading to nothing but death and destruction.

A new plot is unfolding. A dark presence is baiting the people of Azeroth against other people of Azeroth into the most destructive conflict ever. It's so insidious that the Warchief, leader of the people who don't replenish their numbers without hig level magic, repeats the so-many-times-refuted fairy tale about "what keeps us strong".

Will you take the bait?

My 16th birthdays was quite long ago, like a decade ago, but "death to the living" because BDK is love, BDK is life.

I find really insulting the 16th birthday joke, i just miss a lot the foundations of this game, which were the war between factions. And I also think part of this game died when factions started to "work" together.

This new plot, considering we will confront Queen aszhara lately and possibly another "black empire" foe, will be refreshing for the game itself. We lost our most important game feature, pvp( barely dead atm) and Wpvp (broken as hell)

We NEED it back, this game needs to stop being only pve focused where there is no challenge between people, but a challenge between people and ai. The only way is making it pvp centered and its fine.

What we can discuss is: are they doing this CORRECTLY? I have the impression that there arent enough GOOD battlegrounds, and they are only giving us one more, and 2 arenas ( personally hate arenas but whatever)

Im still thinking they should implement open world pvp events, city invasions, or pvp battlefronts, to make this feature really relevant.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbornsham View Post
    I find really insulting the 16th birthday joke, i just miss a lot the foundations of this game, which were the war between factions. And I also think part of this game died when factions started to "work" together.
    A bit sensitive about being too close/too far from your 16th, eh?

I'm nearly 40 and it was pretty funny to me.

DEATH TO THE LIVING.

For the Horde!!!!
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Deleted
    I find really insulting the 16th birthday joke,
    I should have checked exactly when WC3 launched.

i just miss a lot the foundations of this game, which were the war between factions. And I also think part of this game died when factions started to "work" together.
    Which was, again, WC3.

We lost our most important game feature, pvp( barely dead atm) and Wpvp (broken as hell)
    Whatever "we" you're referring to, it very certainly does not include me. [W]PvP is, for me, a dictionary example of Wasting Dev Time.

We NEED it back, this game needs to stop being only pve focused where there is no challenge between people, but a challenge between people and ai. The only way is making it pvp centered and its fine.
    No, WE don't. You might, but WE certainly don't.

Im still thinking they should implement open world pvp events, city invasions, or pvp battlefronts, to make this feature really relevant.
    While I don't PvP without some super special reason, I'm not strongly against there being isolated instanced content for PvPers. Arenas, big arenas, mega arenas, you name it. Two groups of gladiators, without any strong ties to any Azerothian "nation", meet and duke it out. No problemo. Turning the whole world into such arena is a different thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    My 16th birthdays was quite long ago, like a decade ago, but "death to the living" because BDK is love, BDK is life.
    Last time I checked Ebon Blade was very much on the same page as folks who take option 4. It's a neutral faction which allows its members to also be members of Horde and Alliance because otherwise they'd be isolated in their effort to work for Azeroth.

Deleted
    My 16th birthday has yet to come so death to the horde!

I have equal amounts of Alliance and Horde characters.

Deleted
    And I also think part of this game died when factions started to "work" together.
    Sp Warcraft 3 then? Because Warcraft hasn't been about Horde vs Alliance since 2002

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    FOR THE HORDE!

My 16th birthday was 15 years ago... but what do I care. I love my faction

For the Lich King.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Widow View Post
    I mean hell, how hard can it be to win this war? The opposition can't even defeat a twelve year old boy!
    We've, like, won them all so far, eh?

I do sometimes use my 'Conqueror of Orgrimmar' but that victory was achieved by the Alliance, Vol'jin, Baine, Lor'themar and Sylvie. Which sounds a lot like Alliance AND Horde.

5+ Year Old Account
    Nope. I am a Blood Elf, distrustful of all the other races of Azeroth, especially Humans and Trolls. My only friends are the Tauren

When i started playing back at wotlk, i enjoyed bgs and invasions for killing Varian (horde here) becuase i hate them so much. That was the fuel for battle. With the years alliance has done nothing to hate them and that is so lame, thats why i barely pvp now. I want this hatred back again so its us vs them.

Factions are retarded, so no, I'm not going to declare an allegiance. I play whatever faction I'm raiding on. The basis for this expansion is also trash, we just finished a massive war with the Legion? Better turn on each other now!

Just more shit quality Blizzard writing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck this stupid faction war. So.. Death to the living, I guess.

At this point I want to go to the Halls of Origination and hit the button. The people of Azeroth are clearly too stupid to live here anymore.

Deleted
    We're pretty great. As much as I love Sylvanas I want her to get knocked down a peg or two.

Despite being for the Alliance, I must say this picture I found on reddit is pretty relevant x_x
    This picture is already on my FB wall

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Nope. I am a Blood Elf, distrustful of all the other races of Azeroth, especially Humans and Trolls. My only friends are the Tauren
    Not the Forsaken? I still remember the questline

- - - Updated - - -

When i started playing back at wotlk, i enjoyed bgs and invasions for killing Varian (horde here) becuase i hate them so much. That was the fuel for battle. With the years alliance has done nothing to hate them and that is so lame, thats why i barely pvp now. I want this hatred back again so its us vs them.
    I don't want any artificial pretence to sow enmity between my nelfs/Draenei and the Tauren or any new BS to further divide my humans and their lost allies in Silvermoon. Just no. We have gone through so much together that Anduin falling for Teldrassil false-flag operation just makes me cringe.

We're pretty great. As much as I love Sylvanas I want her to get knocked down a peg or two.

Despite being for the Alliance, I must say this picture I found on reddit is pretty relevant x_x
    "I dont want war, i like my alliance friends, stop saying for the horde or for the alliance is for azerothh" BAA WHAT A FAG GO PLAY CHESS THIS IS WARCRAFT, horde and alliance should never have been together for real, maybe pursue the same goal in killing some great threat bur never as friends, thats so lame.

If you have same amount of players boths sides. CHOOSE ONE

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2017-11-08 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Received Infraction