Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malkiah View Post
    that is quite an ironic statement coming from someone who's entire forum presence is predicated on their belief that they know what is best for other people's lives.
    My entire forum presence sure. A bit of a stretch but ok. Still, doesn't mean anything. I multitask and barely spend any time on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantalaimon View Post
    Yet even semi-open non-married relationships can still end up with the other person cheating on you if they don't care about you enough.
    true but any sort of relationship can fall apart if one person doesn't care about the other enough. additionally, i'd posit that cheating is very rarely (if ever) in any way related to how much one person cares about the other.

also, there are things which IMO are much worse to have happen in a relationship than cheating. i've always found it baffling how there's this cultural attitude that the person you're with snogging someone else is somehow the worst thing that can ever happen to you, because A. it most certainly isn't, and B. it's a totally arbitrary mentality that has no real grounding in necessity - cheating (in and of itself, absent any other relationship problems... remember that cheating is always a symptom, not a cause) really isn't that big of a deal compared to a lot of other things.

for example i will reference my experiences with two relationships, each of them lasted about 5 years:
    in one relationship my partner slept around, she thought i didn't know about it but i did and i also didn't care, and while she was sleeping around things between us were fine - no aspect of our lives together suffered (which is why i didn't care about it.)
    in the other relationship, she never cheated on me but our relationship turned into utter hell because things between us just deteriorated over a period of years and we made each other miserable.

the second relationship hurt me far more than the first one did, and caused long-reaching emotional issues i had to work through that lasted for years after we'd broken up.

The women in that article are pretty messed up. I can't stand people that do mental gymnastics to try to make themselves out as reasonable/justified. Bottom line, they were being selfish as hell and didn't have respect for the partners that they were with. If they did, then they would have talked to them about it or tried harder in their relationships.

Don't get me wrong, I've done some things I've regretted before (never cheated on a partner though), but I always own up to them and try to change for the better. People need to learn to at least take responsibility for the messes that they create.

people laugh when I tell them that all women don't believe sucking someone's dick at a holiday party is cheating, but that example literally came from a well-endowed celebrity endorsement.

I forget who it was, but yah, if you're not believing this, you're in danger. You need to have sex with at least two different women to protect yourself, only then will you understand vagina is worthless and just a source of pleasure comparable to your own right hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexosaurus View Post
    The women in that article are pretty messed up. I can't stand people that do mental gymnastics to try to make themselves out as reasonable/justified. Bottom line, they were being selfish as hell and didn't have respect for the partners that they were with. If they did, then they would have talked to them about it or tried harder in their relationships.

Don't get me wrong, I've done some things I've regretted before (never cheated on a partner though), but I always own up to them and try to change for the better. People need to learn to at least take responsibility for the messes that they create.
    They are not messed up they're normal, it would be you who isn't correct. Fix yourself quickly! have sex with at least two women's vaginas

Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtful Trolli View Post
    people laugh when I tell them that all women don't believe sucking someone's dick at a holiday party is cheating, but that example literally came from a well-endowed celebrity endorsement.

I forget who it was, but yah, if you're not believing this, you're in danger. You need to have sex with at least two different women to protect yourself, only then will you understand vagina is worthless and just a source of pleasure comparable to your own right hand.

They are not messed up they're normal, it would be you who isn't correct. Fix yourself quickly! have sex with at least two women's vaginas
    Uh, yeah. You just sound like some jaded idiot. One out of touch celebrity =/= all women.

While cheating isn't exactly uncommon, I wouldn't call it normal, and that wouldn't make it right regardless. If you're in a monogamous relationship and you want out then end it, that's all there is to it. If you can't handle that, then you shouldn't be in that kind of relationship in the first place. Don't be a selfish little kid that runs away from the problem and tries to convince yourself that it's your partner's fault, or that you're just trying not to hurt them, or w/e other lame excuses those people use. All it does is make things worse down the road.

Deleted
    Stopped reading at the part where she justified her own failure to be an attractive wife with her own feewings.

It's not like men care about you making an effort or anything huh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennis View Post
    You don't know anything about my personal life. Focus on getting married yourself mate.
    So this is a online persona? The fact you haven't been perma banned is amazing considering you literally only spam for attention

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    He has been. His original account, Tennisace, was banned. He's just ban dodging to fuck around with his BS persona some more because he's bored and has nothing better to do.
    It's just a name change. xD

You can change here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

10+ Year Old Account
    Who would've thought, a bored housewife who has to rely on her husband to survive is cheating on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

If you don't get married then you're likely setting yourself for a life of mediocrity and loneliness though.
    Do you really believe this tenn? Do you just ignore people who are unmarried and happy?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Do you really believe this tenn? Do you just ignore people who are unmarried and happy?
    He ignores reality

You don't know anything about my personal life. Focus on getting married yourself mate.
    Marriage isn't something special.