Deleted

Enhancement Shaman the spec with the most buttons in the game?

Odd how this is the only spec that survived the pruning of recent years and only added more buttons.

Seems there is a different strike button for almost every effect. Why not roll multiple effects into one instead?

5+ Year Old Account
    I would argue elemental has the potential to have more.

- - - Updated - - -

But I think shamans in general have the most buttons, still. They always have.

Survival hunters have more than us enhance shamans
    Where did you park the invisible car?

Quote Originally Posted by Vondoo View Post
    I would argue elemental has the potential to have more.

- - - Updated - - -

But I think shamans in general have the most buttons, still. They always have.
    My elemental does have a fair amount of buttons, nothing compared to Wrath Enhancement which is the last time I really played Shaman this much. But in general Elemental does have a lot more buttons I use more often than any other class I play (Druid, Hunter, Priest, Warrior) although I will say my Outlaw Rogue has a lot of buttons for different situations.

i think monks has most buttons .... i cant even find place to put em, not keybind (talking about monk) shammy seems to have many but not THAT many :|

Pretty sure Survival has the most, definitely the most rotational buttons, but Hunters in general were a class that had loads of fluff abilities. Druid is likely close behind when you consider all their forms and the limited abilities they still get for each.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    My elemental does have a fair amount of buttons, nothing compared to Wrath Enhancement which is the last time I really played Shaman this much. But in general Elemental does have a lot more buttons I use more often than any other class I play (Druid, Hunter, Priest, Warrior) although I will say my Outlaw Rogue has a lot of buttons for different situations.
    At least for me, my elemental spec is one or two more "free buttons". The opener is more difficult as elemental.Aside of that, i can "click" more stuff (like fire elemental).

Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    At least for me, my elemental spec is one or two more "free buttons". The opener is more difficult as elemental.Aside of that, i can "click" more stuff (like fire elemental).
    I'm dropping Storm Ele, popping trinks, popping Troll Racial, Blood lust, along with Flame shock and at least 1 to 2 Lava before I pop Ascedence. I always fuck up the opener. In fact I'm sure there is a better opener but I've gotten comfortable with mine so I leave it be.

On the subject of trinkets, I think Blizz was rather clever adding in trinkets as extra buttons. Before if you were using a trink they usually just added stats as an ondemand button, most were equip benefits; now they are positional, or more time dependent. It's a slick way of adding buttons, but it's kind of painful on some classes. Thankfully Ele doesn't seem to suffer from them because we have clear areas of extra damage or not that have decent space. Not just a 5 button build and 5 button burn most caster classes suffer from.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Odd how this is the only spec that survived the pruning of recent years and only added more buttons.
    Ohh, they got pruned to fuck, no totems really worth a damn, next to no spells for damage or heals and no weapon buffs so there is quite a bit "pruned"

Well you do have a giant hammer, so it makes sense to be a wack a mole set lol.