Ele sham leggos Smoldering Heart+Soul of farseer combo

So I finally got SotF, although rathher have the other ring, I cant complain.

So my current setup was Gloves+Prydaz so I just simmed that, then simmied SotF and gloves and raidbots told me it was around a 10k LOSS to use SotF over prydaz.

I thought SotF and gloves should defintely be better than prydaz? Is raidbots not taking certain things into account?

Deleted
    I thought SotF and gloves should defintely be better than prydaz? Is raidbots not taking certain things into account?
    It's rather you, who is not taking certain things into account.
    1. sotf is a subpar legendary, prydaz will match and/or outperform it in most cases, the only use for it is if you're running lmt and want echo in certain situations, which happens mostly in m+
    2. both echo and eb lose a ton of value if your mastery is low (which it should be in this tier)
    3. sim results will depend on the items you swapped and how it affected your overall stat weights

Quote Originally Posted by Devore View Post
    It's rather you, who is not taking certain things into account.
    1. sotf is a subpar legendary, prydaz will match and/or outperform it in most cases, the only use for it is if you're running lmt and want echo in certain situations, which happens mostly in m+
    2. both echo and eb lose a ton of value if your mastery is low (which it should be in this tier)
    3. sim results will depend on the items you swapped and how it affected your overall stat weights
    I figured the damage output of LMT would outweigh prydaz stats since even on single target LMT is still like a 5-7% increase in damage.

I actually finally just got a 3rd piece of heroic t20 (which was the gloves unfortunately) so im running Prydaz+SotF and dropped the lego gloves in favor of 4pc t20 and that combo is actually simming higher than using lego gloves+prydaz and only 2pc t20. So guess until I Get chest/shoulders tier, im running without my beloved gloves.
    And mastery was simming 1st or 2nd for me, now with 4pc t20 its a little bit lower but still very close to the top

Deleted
    Post your raidbots sim and/or logs, without that all I can do is guesswork.
    As a general rule - don't pay too much attention to elemental legendaries - they are all pretty much shit, your performance will go down to how you spend your gcds and encounter knowledge, not what you're wearing.
    Obviously if you get to the point of having both gloves + boots and start running gamble, you will get lucky on some pulls and output above average numbers, but that is meaningless. This whole spec is actually, since there is no consistency, which is something blizzard is unable to comprehend sadly.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Devore View Post
    Post your raidbots sim and/or logs, without that all I can do is guesswork.
    As a general rule - don't pay too much attention to elemental legendaries - they are all pretty much shit, your performance will go down to how you spend your gcds and encounter knowledge, not what you're wearing.
    Obviously if you get to the point of having both gloves + boots and start running gamble, you will get lucky on some pulls and output above average numbers, but that is meaningless. This whole spec is actually, since there is no consistency, which is something blizzard is unable to comprehend sadly.
    Lol... OK mate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollz113 View Post
    Lol... OK mate
    it is in fact a very common misconception amongst lesser players to consider the acquisition of certain legendary combos, to be the only thing keeping them from achieving decent parses.
    Nothing of the sort. You can get those with encounter and spec knowledge alone, the only thing you need the aforementioned for is min/max and top parses (you still won't get those on hc/mythic, since all the top 10 rank people pad out of their asses, so unless your guild is willing to go along with it - good luck).