Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    The leveling experience for me in WoD has been reduce to a treasure grind. Maybe it's just me, but I feel no joy going through the WoD zones.
    I'd say WoD had the best levelling experience in my opinion. Of course that doesn't suddenly negate all the other flaws that expansion had.

Yeah I mean you can do the treasure method but it's still decent to level through. Only 2 zones I found meh were Gorgrond early on and Talador until the Battle for Shattrath.

I get where you are coming from though. A few of my friends aren't particularly fond of the WoD levelling experience and they just treasure hunt through it.

Personally I think scaling should be applied everywhere from 1-100 at least.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-11-10 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I'd say WoD had the best levelling experience in my opinion. Of course that doesn't suddenly negate all the other flaws that expansion had.

Yeah I mean you can do the treasure method but it's still decent to level through. Only 2 zones I found meh were Gorgrond early on and Talador until the Battle for Shattrath.

I get where you are coming from though. A few of my friends aren't particularly fond of the WoD levelling experience and they just treasure hunt through it.

Personally I think scaling should be applied everywhere from 1-100 at least.
    I liked the WoD leveling while the expansion was current. But not after 8+ alts..

I think they should put a minimum limitation on some zones... I don't feel like a level 1 should be able to go to Icecrown or something like that. And maybe Elwynn Forrest shouldn't go to level 100 either :P

Quote Originally Posted by MayhemPenguin View Post
    Good job copy pasting WoW heads main page
    My god, it’s almost as if people reporting the same information might have that presentation look somewhat alike.

Horrors.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Oh for crying out loud

How does Blizzard explain the fact that Sylvanas initiated the attack on teldrassil? It's not enough with the fact that the alliance already thought the horde backstabbed them on the broken shore, which lead to the death of their king, but all of a sudden Sylvanas thinks the best course of action to celebrate the defeat of the legion by lighting a huge ass bonfire in the middle of the ocean?

On top of that, in the current expansion we have class halls, social hubs where classes put aside their difference and hang out and work together. To shit on all of that right after the expansion ends just feels so cheap.

Blizzard really is just pulling random shit out of their gaping asshole at this point. While the whole plot for BfA is stupid as hell considering how the two factions have always teamed up, especially when you look at Legion it would at least have made a bit more sense if it was the Alliance that initiated the attack on the Horde as revenge for their king, and Sylvanas retaliating.

God the plot is just getting worse and worse as the expansions come out. Perhaps once WoW is dead Blizzard might make a Warcraft 4 just to milk the of the last bit of money out of the franchise before it is laid to rest.
    Splinter faction of undead who are tired of the immortallity she is lusting for

Quote Originally Posted by StevenSlater View Post
    i'm worried about the consequences of level scaling for legacy crafting materials. if every classic zone 10-60 scales to 60 for high level chars, does that mean iron ore, silk cloth, or heavy leather will become unavailable to max level chars, and require a char in the appropriate level range to access? other MMOs with global scaling have that exact problem!
    I'm thinking the mobs will drop cloth based on the normal level of the zone they're in, so level 60 cloth droppers in Northern Barrens will still drop linen/wool cloth.

The team is willing to permanently change the old world where it makes sense.
    :-/ I guess with classic servers coming blizz can mutilate modern wow and say go play classic.

Quote Originally Posted by mavfin View Post
    MOP and Cata is 10 levels 80-90. They were originally 80-85 Cata and 85-90 Pandaria. Then WoD was back to 10 levels, 90-100.
    Brainfart on my part, makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by mber341 View Post
    VERY MISLEADING. In the actual article, he's merely pointing out the order in which we saw the events happening via the videos shown. The burning of Teldrassil was in the reveal/features trailer, THEN shown the attack on Lordaeron in the cinematic second.
    Actually, in an interview, the developers did mention that it was the burning of Teldrassil that caused the Alliance to attack the Undercity.

EDIT: Found the interview.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    :-/ I guess with classic servers coming blizz can mutilate modern wow and say go play classic.
    I'm pretty sure the developers did not mean a total rework of the entire old world like it was in Cataclysm, but more like update only certain parts of the world, like it was for Theramore and how it'll be for Silithus.

I, for one, do not mind Blizzard updating certain areas of the old world to reflect consequences of what is going on in the current expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Actually, in an interview, the developers did mention that it was the burning of Teldrassil that caused the Alliance to attack the Undercity.

EDIT: Found the interview.
    That's the interview I'm talking about. The wording is very badly translated. Unless i can see the guy saying it, it's hard to tell just what he's trying to say in only text. "That event" etc..

Quote Originally Posted by mber341 View Post
    The wording is very badly translated. Unless i can see the guy saying it, it's hard to tell just what he's trying to say in only text.
    How do you know the article is "very badly translated", if I may ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    I'm pretty sure the developers did not mean a total rework of the entire old world like it was in Cataclysm, but more like update only certain parts of the world, like it was for Theramore and how it'll be for Silithus.

I, for one, do not mind Blizzard updating certain areas of the old world to reflect consequences of what is going on in the current expansion.
    I'd rather they didn't, although I'm around the account cap for characters so I don't really get to make new alts anymore and I don't see the old world as much.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself