Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Why Anduin>Sylvanas in the cinematic

Here's a quick summary of why Anduin is both more interesting and less shitty than the edgelord boob queen in the recent cinematic.

Anduin:

-A story spanning 6+ years beginning with a little bitch boi to the hero he now is.
    -His true loyalties have always been to his people and to his father.
    -His main strengths aren't in killing nameless fodder npcs, but rallying his people.
    -Is a champion of the light, the power that all (once) living things must eventually answer to, including the edgelord boob queen.
    -Badass lion helmet.

Sylvanas:

-A story that started out tragic, but stayed stagnant up until cataclysm, during which she just became an edgelord.
    -Literally Shadow the Hedgehog but dead and with boobs.
    -According to lore, she is actively decomposing. Tits are one of the first things to go when you die, and when they go, they go BAD.
    -Worst "For the Horde" battlecry since its creation.
    -Brings the power of women, including such traits as disloyalty, flakiness, and general untrustworthiness.
    -Did I mention that her boobs decayed long ago? Also she would smell fuckin' terrible.
    -Her shining moment is when she kills three nameless soldiers with an autistic screech.

Seems like Anduin clearly wins over Shadow the Boobhog.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2017-11-08 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Holy shit is this sylvanas thread ?

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You are rather sexist. Do you have a problem with her having something as normal as boobs?

Each one is cool on their own way.

You didn't even try.
    0/10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does decay matter? It seems like she gets more lively every expansion...it even looks like she is starting to get a little of her skin pigment back.

They would never let her decompose, she would become unattractive to all the white knight fanbois who defend her like she is as pure as snow.

7+ Year Old Account
    According to lore there was some special ritual that made her look like living one but only with other skin colour, also Nathanos went through same ritual. So her boobs are okay, and her face in cinematic is sexy as hell.
    As for me Anduin had his chance to be *better in cinematic. If he was paladin. BUT HE'S A FUCKIN PRIEST MHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHERES YOU ROBE BOY, BUFF ME STAMINA YOU PUSSY HAHA.
    Thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    You are rather sexist. Do you have a problem with her having something as normal as boobs?

Each one is cool on their own way.
    Boobs are my passion, just not on a corpse, which is what she is.

I've had some rough women in my time, hell she may be decomposing, but i'd still bang the arse of her... Actually that would probably happen *runs off with sylvanas's arse*

> When Anduin is a better looking girl than your faction's only token female leader.

Quote Originally Posted by SealMemeSix View Post
    Excuse me. What?

both were good! a + for anduins mass ress/healing spell tho. that looked awesome! a - for making sylvanas look like a night elf with red eyes.
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

5+ Year Old Account
    I agree that having a banshee yell "For the Horde!" is quite unnerving, and not in a good sense. Also, she has sucked so far as Warchief, and I can't imagine WTF was Vol'jin smoking when he named her as the next Warchief. I don't know, if Blizz wants female leaders so badly, you have Liadrin and Magatha waiting to take the spotlight. Both much more interesting imo than Edgelady Windrunner.

Why do people keep getting banned here a lot of friends that i had from 2015 when i started using this forum i suddenly see them banned (not the OP of this post but in general)

Forums are going to be fills with these trolls until the end of BfA ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Here's a quick summary of why Anduin is both more interesting and less shitty than the edgelord boob queen in the recent cinematic.

Anduin:

-A story spanning 6+ years beginning with a little bitch boi to the hero he now is.
    -His main strengths aren't in killing nameless fodder npcs, but rallying his people.
    -Is a champion of the light, the power that all (once) living things must eventually answer to, including the edgelord boob queen.
    -Badass lion helmet.

Sylvanas:

-A story that started out tragic, but stayed stagnant up until cataclysm, during which she just became an edgelord.
    -According to lore, she is actively decomposing. Tits are one of the first things to go when you die, and when they go, they go BAD.
    -Brings the power of women, including such traits as disloyalty, flakiness, and general untrustworthiness.
    -Did I mention that her boobs decayed long ago? Also she would smell fuckin' terrible.
    -Her shining moment is when she kills three nameless soldiers with an autistic screech.

Infracted.
    For one, Anduin is Alliance, that alone is enough reason why he is better then Sylvanas. Second (as if I really need to explain this) Unlike Sylvanas, Anduin is feels more realistic, going from a weak little boy to the aswesome guy he is today. He has alot of emotion. Sylvanas is just "I want to live forever" and she has even stated to have no emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by Melius View Post
    both were good! a + for anduins mass ress/healing spell tho. that looked awesome! a - for making sylvanas look like a night elf with red eyes.
    One based on what he does the other one for looks? classic!

Post started off promising until he started ranting about boobs and sexist remakrks.

What the hell... You have a real problem with women, opening poster... Who the hell hurt you?

I don't know why some people don't like her For the Horde moment. To me, it seemed a lot more sincere than I normally hear it. Saurfang certainly bought it. It rallied a losing Horde to storm out and crush the Alliance. At the time I really thought there was no way anything the Alliance could do could measure up to that level of cool.

And they didn't, in my opinion. But they got really close. Anduin's epic heal to even the tide again was an inspirational moment too.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes let your sylvanas hate flow through your guys butthole. Its so funny to see how worked up you get and the names you can come up for her.

Honestly you guys act like more of an edgelord than her
    #TeamSylvanas

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Anduin:

-Badass lion helmet.

Sylvanas:

Infracted.
    Are you like 12 or something? Ive seen some Sylvanas threads on here but you deff win it by a mile. Thanks for a good laugh in the morning though man. PS. Sylvanas backstory is 100% better then Anduin(boy grows up as son of a king/daddy dies and now has to rally up his people for the better....shits boring as hell) with the whole you know Lich King stuff.

Still though winner of the worse Sylvanas thread awards goes to you!!