Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

very happy that the void elves are mutants of the void

I'm glad Blizzard did something decent with this.

they are not blood elves with different eyes they are mutants with wings and skin corrupted by the void.

they are not thalassian they are void monsters!

this at least comforts me

I don't think they have actual wings. That's the heritage armor.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're like what, 10 years old ?

Quote Originally Posted by Physi View Post
    I don't think they have actual wings. That's the heritage armor.
    in real leak it is said that these wings are permanent

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    they are mutants with wings
    The wings seem to be part of their armor. In the official page they don't have wings. They are just pale blood elves...

Edit: I was right.
    Last edited by MarilynMaelstrom; 2017-11-08 at 09:30 PM.
    ~Metzen whispered in my ear "it's all ogar now"...

I saw in a picture of the highmountain druid bear form in the hype thread. Does anyone have pictures of the void elf skin color options?

10+ Year Old Account

they are not blood elves with different eyes they are mutants with wings and skin corrupted by the void.

They are just like Blood Elves, but infused with the void, they are just pale elves - a husk - of the actual elves.

- - - Updated - - -

in real leak it is said that these wings are permanent
    'Real leak' is?

Those looks more like spell effects from the heritage armor idea.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Judging by the character creation options they gave DKs and DHs, I'm going to bet you're gravely mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    They are just like Blood Elves, but infused with the void, they are just pale elves - a husk - of the actual elves.
    How is that sickly blue/green color "pale" exactly?

It is funny how the Horde got an upgraded Night elves while the Alliance got a bootleg downgrade of Blood elves.

Deleted

There are shorter ways of saying that you are a 10yo horde fanboi, but it's OK. This is 2017, you don't have to hide your developmental issues.

Quote Originally Posted by hambanner View Post
    There are shorter ways of saying that you are a 10yo horde fanboi, but it's OK. This is 2017, you don't have to hide your developmental issues.
    I really do not give a shit about the horde I'm a blood elf fan :P

Deleted
    They look rather pale, not the High Elves I wanted.

Anybody know about class options for them? Wouldn't make sense for them to be Paladins.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Velvet View Post

It is funny how the Horde got an upgraded Night elves while the Alliance got a bootleg downgrade of Blood elves.
    Well, WoD and Legion were supposedly Ally-centric, so Blizdevs can engage any level of hordewank they yearned to unleash since Garry's downfall. I suppose people who asked for allied High Elves since TBC should be glad they are not in permanent voidform.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Velvet View Post

Thought it looked more pale. Honestly, had expected the Alliance to have High Elves, was more logical. I guess Alleria didn't believe her elves to be good enough to fight and had to - what looks to be unhealthily - infused more with void.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by hambanner View Post
    Well, WoD and Legion were supposedly Ally-centric, so Blizdevs can engage any level of hordewank they yearned to unleash since Garry's downfall. I suppose people who asked for allied High Elves since TBC should be glad they are not in permanent voidform.
    They look bad with and without the voidform. Now it doesn't matter to me since I don't see myself playing any of the new subraces, but I'm happy that High elves didn't make it as an allied race since that would feel pretty damn redundant given Blood elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    They look rather pale, not the High Elves I wanted.

Anybody know about class options for them? Wouldn't make sense for them to be Paladins.
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ba...races#void-elf
    No paladins.

Thought it looked more pale. Honestly, had expected the Alliance to have High Elves, was more logical. I guess Alleria didn't believe her elves to be good enough to fight and had to - what looks to be unhealthily - infused more with void.
    I don't think that's how pale works, that's just a sickly shade of blue.

they arent high elves, but hey, it's something.. i just wonder what is their backstory, why would they fight for the alliance

10+ Year Old Account
    They don't have wings...they basically look like a Blood Elf DK without actually being a DK.

Just pale Blood Elves with blue eyes.

Deleted
    The blurb on the page says thay she encounters a group of Void Elves and trains them not to succumb to the Void. So they are not say, the Silver Covenant, going: "Welp. Time to juice up on Void juju"