Will Hogger be Garrosh Hellscream 2.0?

Given the way he just doesn't seem to care about the Alliance or the Horde and his longstanding feud with the citizens of Elwynn Forest is it pretty much a given that he will become the Garrosh of the next expansion? Or could it be Gamon?

If by Hogger you mean Genn Greymane, then yes. We demand the "Siege of Stormwind" raid.

Comparing Genn to Garrosh is stupid, but Hogger to Garrosh? It's nice idea. Their names are ALMOST acronymes.

Hogger is one of those threats both of the factions have to join forces to face.

He's like an Old God Burning Legion 2.0.1.and a half

Quote Originally Posted by The7 View Post
    If by Hogger you mean Genn Greymane, then yes. We demand the "Siege of Stormwind" raid.
    Genn could never be half the Garrosh that Hogger would be.

Hogger did nothing wrong! He was, like, one of the best characters ever, then Cataclysm turned him into nazi moron! Get your shit together, Blizzard!

Deleted
    Finally a thread that asks the real questions.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would at least like Hogger to be more than he is now. Now he's no different than any other leveling camp "boss" that you kill in two seconds.
    My heart has joined the Thousand, for my friend stopped running today.

By Shyama

Deleted
    I have a friend that has a friend who works at Blizzard. The friend of the friend from a friend of mine works at the Art team. I've heard from my friend who has heard from his friend that his friend told the other friend that Hogger will play a huge role in 8.4? It will be a 40 man raid to take him down. I don't know if its true, it will likely be true though. But then again, this is what I've heard.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't think Hogger is a threat, let me remind you of his past rampages:

Last edited by clevin; 2017-11-08 at 07:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Norian45 View Post
    I have a friend that has a friend who works at Blizzard. The friend of the friend from a friend of mine works at the Art team. I've heard from my friend who has heard from his friend that his friend told the other friend that Hogger will play a huge role in 8.4? It will be a 40 man raid to take him down. I don't know if its true, it will likely be true though. But then again, this is what I've heard.
    Gonna say this isn't even remotely a credible or reliable source of info, and I will take it with a grain of salt. But it would be cool and I can dream, right??
    My heart has joined the Thousand, for my friend stopped running today.

By Shyama

Hogger is more powerful than Garrosh ever was.

Quote Originally Posted by RotDog View Post
    Gonna say this isn't even remotely a credible or reliable source of info, and I will take it with a grain of salt. But it would be cool and I can dream, right??
    I added a thousand grains and it still seems true to me. Confirmed Hogger/Siege of Elwynn for patch 8.4. Finally the end boss we have deserved since Vanilla.