Holy priest lf raiding guild (not anymore)

TLDR ;
    - LF mythic guild on my Holy priest (937/944)
    - Raid times: any day (except friday and saturday) - 20:00 until 24:00

Holy priest 937 eq, 944 uneq (depending on rings, trinkets and tier pieces) looking for a mythic raiding guild. I have played exclusively holy priest the last 8 months. I'm 4/9 mythic tos and 8/10 mythic nh. Have had a break from mythic raiding the last couple of months.
    Most days and times except friday and saturday works for me raidingwise.
    I'm ready to server change
    I have all holy legos.

Amarsia-argent dawn eu

Not searching for a guild anymore. Found a guild I joined.
    Last edited by Amarsia; 2017-11-10 at 04:09 PM. Reason: my post is no longer needed

Deleted
    Hi Amarsia,

We are looking for healer and if u can transfer to Eu-Neptulon is more then ok.
    CTSamurai, a 5/9M team on EU-Neptulon is recruiting
    healer for Tomb of Sargeras progression and beyond. We raid W,Th,M 8:30-11:30 ST.
    Our current recruitment needs:
    DPS - we have a couple of spots. LF Ranged. Come help us kill all the things. If you are exceptional, don't be shy. Let’s talk.
    A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US:
    CTSamurai is one of several mythic teams on EU-Neptulon. The guild offers a wide variety of raiding opportunities within a large, active diverse community. We have a great team culture based on mutual respect and FUN and are looking for more raiders to come play. CTSamurai is a relaxed, yet focused raiding environment.
    ABOUT YOU
    You should be responsible, drama-free, and mature, in control of your emotions and have experience in heroic and mythic raiding. You should have recent mythic experience. No rageaholics !
    Check out the guild at ctsamurai wowalliances com . For additional questions, please add me to battletag: Anoobisath#2324