Page 68 of 97 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Nothing wrong with this statement, right.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-n...mpression=true

Yeah so slavery was a great time for African American families. Of course that is bullshit since slave owners actually broke up the families.

I love that MAGA for him was the Antebellum South.
    Roy Moore is very openly racist and homophobic, pedophilia rape and sexual assault are just the special icing on the cake.

The people of Alabama are currently in an ethical quandary - on the one hand he's avowed racist and homophobe who yearns for the glorious yesteryear of southern slavery, but on the negative side he's also a child molester.

How much evil must a man do before it blots out all the good, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    In the ongoing effort to force Alabama Christians to prove their hypocrisy, now they get to defend Roy Moore dating a married woman.

"But she was separated!"

Yep. Most people wouldn't care. Hell, I've done that...twice. But then, I'm not a Bible Thumper claiming my role is to put God into Washington. Moore? Is. So now, they get to add that to the list of things they're forced to handwave.
    Good thing they defended the sanctity of marriage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    The people of Alabama are currently in an ethical quandary - on the one hand he's avowed racist and homophobe who yearns for the glorious yesteryear of southern slavery
    You joke, but I legit know people like this. Closely. It's disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    You joke, but I legit know people like this. Closely. It's disturbing.
    And I know avowed Communists who want to destroy religion and bring about the Revolution with mass executions.

I've met Muslims who want to destroy the West and re-enslave the Balkans.

I've met neo-Nazis and ultra-nationalists who want to purge their nations of anyone different than them.

Meeting someone at the fringe of their particular ideology isn't that special of a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    I'm more pissed off that the host didn't stop that woman mid sentence and rip her to pieces.

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/938039599686934528

Where is Christopher Hitchens when you need him, holy shit.
    Thankfully, deceased. What has happened to America would have broken his heart.

He loved this country, a lot more than that... thing... on CNN does.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    And I know avowed Communists who want to destroy religion and bring about the Revolution with mass executions.

I've met neo-Nazis and ultra-nationalists who want to purge their nations of anyone different than them.

Meeting someone at the fringe of their particular ideology isn't that special of a thing.
    You've met some horrible people.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    You've met some horrible people.
    Won't argue with that. Now, I will say, most of the leftists, rightists, Muslims, Christians, etc I've met are just regular folks with varied opinions on stuff. There are wackos out on the thing branches of every ideological tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Nothing wrong with this statement, right.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-n...mpression=true

Yeah so slavery was a great time for African American families. Of course that is bullshit since slave owners actually broke up the families.

I love that MAGA for him was the Antebellum South.
    What an absolute piece of shit. It's amazing how much shit has been stuffed into his body. Is there even 1 redeeming characteristic about him or is he just pure shit all the way through?

15+ Year Old Account
    Won't argue with that. Now, I will say, most of the leftists, rightists, Muslims, Christians, etc I've met are just regular folks with varied opinions on stuff. There are wackos out on the thing branches of every ideological tree.
    Problem is, a great deal of the southern US is compromised of people who would throw out half of our US constitution and try to institute a Christian Theocracy because they insist it is a "Christian nation". This is the legit attitude of a very significant portion of the voting bloc, it's not some minuscule fringe element that makes up roughly 0.0002% of the population like your other examples. The sentiment of wiping their ass with the separation of church and state clause is widely shared among the southern bigots and racists.

Saying that you've met various other horrible people means nothing when they carry no kind of significant electoral weight like the Alabama voters who will vote for Moore do.
    Last edited by Cthulhu 2020; 2017-12-08 at 12:55 PM.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

“Well, maybe Putin is right.” He added: “Maybe he’s more akin to me than I know.”
    This is something that Roy Moore said about himself back in August and also said that the focus of evil in the modern world might be the US because of such things as same sex marriage.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...r-putin-russia

Hard to say it's fringe when it's possibly going to win moore a senate seat, and the president endorses him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

How is it fringe when an entire state is about to elect such a scumbag to the senate with Trump and the GOP fully endorsing him. You don't get in bed with Roy Moore and expect not to catch anything, he is the poster boy of the Trump movement now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great. . . . now the lady is admitting she forged the yearbook. . . . http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...gnature-video/

Moore will win now. God damn I hate pedos.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Great. . . . now the lady is admitting she forged the yearbook. . . . http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...gnature-video/

She said the signature is real, but that she added notes beneath it for reference. That was dumb, but doesn't disprove her claim.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post

Moore was going to win anyway. The real implication of this is that he won't be kicked the hell out by the Senate after he wins because he'll use this to defend himself.

Great fucking job really.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    We should totally believe just a portion of her lie. NOTHING about her credibility has been lost in her owning up to the fact that people could tell the difference in ink color and handwriting from day 1 and she is just now admitting this.
    Moore is a complete liar.
    http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a...nraveling.html

Moore should stop lying, at minimum stop changing his story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    She said the signature is real, but that she added notes beneath it for reference. That was dumb, but doesn't disprove her claim.
    She forged the last name and the details below it. It was just "Roy" at the end.

Even if she is telling the truth, this lie ruins her credibility.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    We should totally believe just a portion of her lie. NOTHING about her credibility has been lost in her owning up to the fact that people could tell the difference in ink color and handwriting from day 1 and she is just now admitting this.
    So only half of the handwriting is hers, the signature and the part above it are still Roy Moore's, how does this change anything at all? The question is did he sign her yearbook at all? The signature is still his.

The sort of people that were already claiming it was fake will use this to justify the decision they already made, nobody else will care.

So believe the half liar or the lying pedo that was banned from malls, asked mothers for their daughters, who says gays shouldn't have rights, and couldn't do his job prior and was fired from it.

But I can see you're taking the moral high ground still. Good for you. Be careful not to fall off that horse, I hear it can get pretty high.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    So only half of the handwriting is hers, the signature and the part above it are still Roy Moore's, how does this change anything at all? The question is did he sign her yearbook at all? The signature is still his.

The sort of people that were already claiming it was fake will use this to justify the decision they already made, nobody else will care.
    Then why did she forge his last name on the yearbook. The original entry just ended in "Roy" she added the "Moore" and the details below it.

This bitch fucked it up. /facepalm Now no one will be able to question Moore. . . . .
    Last edited by Beazy; 2017-12-08 at 05:37 PM.