Page 70 of 97 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    It's going to be fun watching you defending this nut job during his tenure as senator.
    Why wait?

1.) He was talking about how the family unit was a stronger thing in the 19th century, and it was by comparison. He didn't uplift slavery at all.

2.) His opinion, not my own. Won't begrudge him it though I personally disagree.

3.) It's common fact that shills like Maddow and Matthews are rabidly far-left and selectively report the news.
    Don't know the truth on Obama and I doubt anyone ever will, but I know the later as fact.

4.) It's commonly known abstinence is a far cheaper, and more effective method of avoiding contraception.

5.) A loaded question that in all likelihood was designed to elicit a infraction worthy statement by baiting me to say something completely true about a specific religion. All I will say is that people regardless of religion should assimilate to the culture of the country they come to. When you have specific districts where the rule of law is replaced by religious law, you cease to have a country and have dwarf countries in the middle of larger ones.

6.) Moore is Christian, news at 11? George Washington himself said "man cannot not govern rightly without God and the Bible." Your attacks on Moore based simply upon his faith make a strong case for this being a logical thought process. Doubly so given what the Left's 'finest' have done to women of late. Those who lack a moral compass are usually angered by those who do.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Roy Moore will do just fine. In fact, he will do significantly better than all of the exploding heads that never really had any more say in his guilt or innocence then they did in his election.
    Roy Moore will do more than fine he will do his great, we will put his amazing words on billboards right next to GOP reps and senators who have supporting him. He will be the hood ornament of the republican party and we can see more great scenes like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    I can't imagine having this little self awareness.
    I can.
    Even with your non-sequitur one-liners, I've noticed your lack thereof.
    Damn you beat me to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're under the impression that your labels actually do anything impactful other than piss of people that might have supported you. They don't.
    I think that’s his point...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Roy Moore will do just fine. In fact, he will do significantly better than all of the exploding heads that never really had any more say in his guilt or innocence then they did in his election.

- - - Updated - - -

Good, it would be weird to do that. If someone was tried and convicted in a court of law for pedophilia-related crimes, no one should ever support them for the Senate.
    Maybe you should stop doing that.

It's good to know you think Hillary is innocent, since she was never convicted in a court of law.

Keep defending a pedophile, it will help to confirm what all the liberals have been saying for years about the GOP and so-called conservatives.

Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Why wait?

1.) He was talking about how the family unit was a stronger thing in the 19th century, and it was by comparison. He didn't uplift slavery at all.

2.) His opinion, not my own. Won't begrudge him it though I personally disagree.

3.) It's common fact that shills like Maddow and Matthews are rabidly far-left and selectively report the news.
    Don't know the truth on Obama and I doubt anyone ever will, but I know the later as fact.

4.) It's commonly known abstinence is a far cheaper, and more effective method of avoiding contraception.

5.) A loaded question that in all likelihood was designed to elicit a infraction worthy statement by baiting me to say something completely true about a specific religion. All I will say is that people regardless of religion should assimilate to the culture of the country they come to. When you have specific districts where the rule of law is replaced by religious law, you cease to have a country and have dwarf countries in the middle of larger ones.

6.) Moore is Christian, news at 11? George Washington himself said "man cannot not govern rightly without God and the Bible." Your attacks on Moore based simply upon his faith make a strong case for this being a logical thought process. Doubly so given what the Left's 'finest' have done to women of late. Those who lack a moral compass are usually angered by those who do.
    *slow clap looking forward to years of people like you spinning his words.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Keep defending a pedophile, it will help to confirm what all the liberals have been saying for years about the GOP and so-called conservatives.
    This isn’t completely true... none of Roy Moore accusers are his cousins...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Well we endured eight smug, self-righteous and deluded years of the reverse. Can't be much worse than that period was.

Well we endured eight smug, self-righteous and deluded years of the reverse. Can't be much worse than that period was.
    Defending pedophiles is pretty fucking bad.

How many sexual assault claims were made against Obama? how about him admitting to dating 16 year old girls in his 40's? yea totally the same as defending a pedophile

His point was that liberals running around calling people names when they can't find an actual argument does nothing than piss people off at liberals? If that's the case, I support his point.

- - - Updated - - -

Sinking this low to try to steal a Senate seat is pretty fucking bad.
    Is it as low as being a pedophile and defending pedophiles?

Nope.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obama was smug? While defending Trump? The gold giant letters Trump, but Obama was smug? lol

Sinking this low to try to steal a Senate seat is pretty fucking bad.
    But you said it previously the GOP can get rid of him without losing the senate seat, why are you defending him now?

Why wait?

He is literally saying that gays are inherently evil and should not be provided with the rights we would otherwise grant other citizens. It's an unacceptable position and should be condemned.

Alabama:

Better a child molester than a fucking liberal!

10+ Year Old Account
    His point was that liberals running around calling people names when they can't find an actual argument does nothing than piss people off at liberals? If that's the case, I support his point.
    Yeah, his point is that your party support, is more important than any label he creates, including pedophile... I’m guessing Moore is the good side of that argument?

Why do you liberals always bring up Hillary, lol?
    It's a good thing I'm not a liberal.

You said he hasn't been convicted in a court of law, which is why I brought up Hillary.

Do you think she's innocent, since she has yet to be convicted? It's a simple question.

I don't. I really thought pedophilia would be a stopping point for both parties. I don't want him in office people like him I want in jail. I don't want to see for years to come him breathing air outside of a cell spouting his ideals. I would take the repeal Roe V. Wade Republican who wants to get tax cuts for his buddies. That I understand, and can see how that comes about. This does nothing, but hurt the party image for a long time...and for what a senate seat in Alabama which they could get again during the next election no sweat?

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Alabama:

Better a child molester than a fucking liberal!
    Can we just make Alabama independent? We can send all of the bigots, racists, and pedophiles there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do you liberals always bring up Hillary, lol?
    Because people remember your ilk convincing people that Hillary was part of a satanist child rape cult, in a fucking pizza joint, while referring to her as Killary, that a true believer shot up a pizza place by exident. But, you defend Roy Moore, needing more proof... nice!