View Poll Results: Are you a pervert?

Voters
36. This poll is closed
  • No. I'm pure as the driven SNOW

7 19.44%
  • Yep, I am a little fucked up.

20 55.56%
  • I don't know I don't think so maybe a little anxious sometimes.

0 0%
  • I am completely amoral

5 13.89%
  • Other (Comment below)

4 11.11%
Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Are you a pervert?

Ok I will put it right on the line, and no this isn't going to be anonymous or about sex, just real simple are YOU A PERVERT?

Other labels, include, creep, sexual deviant, hedonist, etc?

If not do you have any weird interest or interest?

(No Need for details, and this is not a boast or a shame) Just a discussion, and how do you cope?

My personal answer is yes to all of the above. I mean personally, it has never gotten away from me, and I have never done anything I regretted since my teenage years, but none of that bordered along the lines of illegal. I had plenty of issues, but never anything along the lines of anything sexual or general interest.

Had 2 run ins with the law for fights, but other than that, nothing and again those were when I was much younger.

I do wonder though looking back on past behaviors attitudes and what not that when I hear many people talk about "What it was like back then" I really wonder over the next months, weeks and years how much of our society will change.

I have to admit things I seen one way as being a little bit the way things were, I'm starting to see the harm a lot better than I used to.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

7+ Year Old Account
    Short answer, no but I'm not pure by a long shot.

I mean my girlfriend calls me zboczeniec (pervert) all the time and that was the first word of Polish I learned but eh; my sexual proclivities are pretty mundane.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, definitely yes. I'm a pervert.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Just call me the classic mmo-c.com forum dweller - aka as fucked up as possible #shotsfired

10+ Year Old Account
    i think this sums it all up right here:

Probably the polar opposite of a pervert. I do love me some hairless hamsters tho, damn they're hawt.

So hawt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtcrime View Post
    Short answer, no but I'm not pure by a long shot.

I mean my girlfriend calls me zboczeniec (pervert) all the time and that was the first word of Polish I learned but eh; my sexual proclivities are pretty mundane.
    Yeah Pervert is relative kind of like Superman is Invincible relative to nobody around from Krypton or Kryptonite around.

But Yeah, I get what you mean for sure, everyone likes something different and what one person likes another person can label perverted, however I don't think pervert in particular harbors along the same lines as being illegal especially or something like that.

I think a person can be a pretty deviant pervert, in fact I think it's prudent we can sniff out our own kind, but that is well different than being a criminal or someone willing to rationalize their interest as being an OK to force on others.

7+ Year Old Account
    Some of my girlfriends have called me pervy, very pervy, too pervy even. On the flip side, I've had several girlfriends tell me I was far too tame for them. So, who the fuck knows.

Thinking on the CK story:
    In my youth there were several times, while intoxicated, that I took off all of my clothes in front of people at a party. Once I got my ass beat. Sometimes people just laughed. A couple times I got laid. *shrug*

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Nice try police

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, of course I am.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    No. I'm pure as the driven SNOW

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    No. I'm pure as the driven SNOW
    Of course, who would think otherwise.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Some of my girlfriends have called me pervy, very pervy, too pervy even. On the flip side, I've had several girlfriends tell me I was far too tame for them. So, who the fuck knows.

Thinking on the CK story:
    In my youth there were several times, while intoxicated, that I took off all of my clothes in front of people at a party. Once I got my ass beat. Sometimes people just laughed. A couple times I got laid. *shrug*
    Yeah I am in no way saying what Louis CK "Allegedly" did was ok or anyone else I wasn't there. But I have over the last few weeks kind of re evaluated, some ideas kind of like you hit on.

I think there can be two extremes, one end the mere mention of sex or desires being considered perverted or dirty because they aren't all shared, and the other end being we need to talk about every single thing under the sun concerning our wants and desires, and even imposing those ideas and maybe actions on those who not only don't want anything to do with it, but are in no way wanting to participate.

There is a line, and I think it's worth finding, the rules can't always make everything safe, but I do think it's worth examining. Without the easily pull the trigger on everyone who will disagree on a topic provided it doesn't involve literally breaking the law.

I am a pervert I make no apologize for that, but I think like most, I have zero interest in engaging with those who have ZERO desire to be engaged or participate.

I think that is probably most, not because it's simply the law, but I don't think anyone enjoys playing with those who don't want to be involved. In General.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm into kinky stuff, but I don't act like a pervert about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    Nice try police
    Simply being a pervert is NOT illegal LOL!

7+ Year Old Account
    I think in regards to the CK story, I dunno maybe because I like the guy's work I don't want it to be bad so I don't see it as all that terrible. I need to hear more before I pass judgement on it all but so far it seems like the dude asked some girls if he could whack off in front of them, and some said no. I don't think that makes him a pervert. It could be much worse than my current understanding of course so I'd rather not fall on one side of the fence or another at the moment.

Yeah...my thoughts are rather dirty when seeing some great looking bodies. Don't think I've ever been accused of being a pervert except from an old gf (and it was intended).
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

All these Mall Security polls are taking a weird turn...
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2017-11-10 at 01:08 AM.

Nice try NSA!

No. I'm anti kink.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Yeah Pervert is relative
    That's the key thing to bear in mind really. My girlfriend loves it when I act like a pervert, but she wouldn't want me to be a pervert. But everyone's different, and you just don't know how every person is going to respond to different sexual situations. It's part of why all this hysteria in the news lately about sexual misconduct feels like it's getting out of hand now, like everyone that was ever hit on or been exposed to is a victim. You know how many times I've been in a club or pub and been groped or had girls pulling up their skirts and pulling down their tops to show me the goods? The amount of times I've been dancing at a gig and had a girl grinding up behind me? Girls following me into toilets? Was I a victim? Should I accuse them all of sexual misconduct?

If I decide in 10 years time that yes I am, who would take me seriously? But put me in a position of authority or notoriety and change the genders or instigators around and suddenly the world loses it's fucking mind. It's nuts.