Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Concern in Kenya, lions possesed by demonic spirits

http://nationalpost.com/news/world/k...ng-experts-say

JOHANNESBURG — Recent photos taken in a Kenyan wildlife area show a rare sight: a male lion mounting another male lion in what resembles a sexual act but is possibly a way of showing dominance.

Paul Goldstein, the photographer who captured the images in Kenya’s Maasai Mara reserve in August, said many other species are known to engage in such behaviour and that, for example, he had seen giraffes doing it.

“It was just a dramatic thing to see,” Goldstein said of the male lions. He said he was astonished by a Kenyan media report in which Ezekiel Mutua, a Kenyan official, said the lion behaviour was “not normal” and made remarks critical of homosexuality.

In a statement, Mutua, known as a moral policeman in Kenya, suggested “these animals need counselling because probably they have been influenced by gays who have gone to the national parks and behaved badly. I don’t know, they must have copied it somewhere or it is demonic. Because these animals do not watch movies.”

He added: “The demonic spirits inflicting in humans seems to have now caught up with the animals. That is why I will say isolate the crazy gay animals.
    Meanwhile, Swedish feminazi media goes crazy about the whole thing.

In a statement, Mutua, known as a moral policeman in Kenya, suggested “these animals need counselling because probably they have been influenced by gays who have gone to the national parks and behaved badly. I don’t know, they must have copied it somewhere or it is demonic. Because these animals do not watch movies.”

He added: “The demonic spirits inflicting in humans seems to have now caught up with the animals. That is why I will say isolate the crazy gay animals.
    So there are no mental requirements to be a cop there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good luck counseling a fucking lion.

Partially related:

⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

"these animals need counselling" - Good luck to them getting it in the chair tbh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Meanwhile, Swedish feminazi media goes crazy about the whole thing.
    Without that comment I would be like "oh, ok". With your comment I'm like "Poster is someone me and other feminazi hunt, SNIPE". In other words why care baiting? You get reported and the whole topic will fade away in the shadows.

They learned it from gay tourists? Monkey see, monkey do. Or lions I guess.

/sigh

/Mr. Tiddles looks on in disbelief

/fades into the shadows

15+ Year Old Account
    I guess Big Gay Al relocated to Africa.

Dumb question, who exactly taught africans that homosexuality was an evil thing ?

(Presumably, like in the rest of the world-including at the very least Greek-Roman cultures , lots of native american cultures and Japan to a degree), ''homosexuality'' was not seen as today. I will use clever tool euphemisms for the rest)

In the ancient scheme of thought, ''homosexuality'' was an irrelevant thing. Jamming your ''POWER DRILL'' in different kinds of holes in your wife, concubines, paid professional or slaves was as okay as using your ''SCREWDIVER'' with males (but not citizens) and did not made you ''gay''. What made you effeminate was getting a ''JACKHAMMER'' in the bum.

10+ Year Old Account
    one idiot somewhere in kenya...one.. talks stupid nonsense.. should be ignored

...but it was worth making a thread on a random gaming forum
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post

You'd have a point if this board wasn't usually filled with "Someone somewhere said something stupid" threads. That's why it's huge when idiotic Christian/Jewish/Muslim church leaders say idiotic things.

BTW, even a casual reading of the article and a ten seconds google search would show you that Ezekiel Mutua job is a the head of Kenyan Movie Board. He is CALLED ''moral police'' because he wants to ban everything not fundie christian in Kenya, there is no ''moral police'' in Kenya. In fact, his positions would be akin to MAGA boys spending their entire days crying over ''SJW agenda'' because of a gay character in a cartoon-he bans entire movies and TV shows for having people he thinks are gay.

(And despite what the usual sites brainwashed people into believing, Kenya is overwhelmingly christian)
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-11-10 at 05:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    It’s clear that these lions need dealing with before they start to eat the poo poo.

Kenyan Official's response of an ignoramus...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Dumb question, who exactly taught africans that homosexuality was an evil thing ?
    Catholic missionaries, who else?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post

Yeah. We need to wait for something truly monumental for it to be a story worthy of the general discussion section of some niche video game website!

Or you could lighten up and realize this is an absurd story that people might want to discuss, even if you don;t consider it worth your valuable video game forum browsing time.

The OP is quite misleading, as this is far less ''Kenya'' than '' a dude reviled by Kenyans as lunatics''.

BTW, the dude saying ''LION GAY BAD'' is what make him mockable. What would make me huggable for many people on this forum is that he bans as ''degenerate'' and ''propaganda'' every show or movie with a gay guy...

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    So there are no mental requirements to be a cop there.
    Are there mental requirements anywhere? Hell, there was even a case where a man successfully sued a police department, after being told he was too smart, and probably wouldn't be able to follow orders. This is not a group of bright people. Brave, but not bright.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the animal kingdom the process of natural selection will eventually remove them from the gene pool. Human perception need not apply here. We don't need to apply our beliefs on everything that goes on in the world. Sometimes these things happen in nature. Ask your dog why it humps your leg, even they're the product of human selection?