Poll: What class will you Pick?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

What will you spend your charcter boost on?

So, Let me start by Saing, it have not been confirmed, as of my knowlege that with buying BFA will give you a level 110 Charcter boost, but considering we got 1 for WoD, and 1 for legion, i think we can assume We are going to get one.
    So What Class will you spend it on, and why?

I already have all classes on 110 on hordeside. I think I'll boost my Alliance Priest

I'll boost an alt I haven't played since WoD. I pretty much know how to play him, just haven't made time for him in Legion.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    I haven't leveled my DK beyond 85. So definitely that one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Don’t know, got all my classes to 110 this expansion, so probably one of my alt server alts, like my Draenei Shaman who I levelled from 20-82 via Legion invasions to get a few northrend loremaster achievements before Legion hit.

Void Elf Priest to be my main, I'll level something else for the heritage armour later. Idea of a void being channeling the light is to ridiculous to resist.

I think I might boost a highmountain druid to 110. I have a troll druid horde side, but I am just not feeling it really. Or perhaps a warlock Nightborne. I really want to play Nightborne, and when I heard of them being announced, I thought 'Fuck ye, time to race change my human female warlock!' then I saw it was horde only and cried a bit xD

I still have the 100 boost, so with the new slots in the server I'll just boost 2 allied races

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Void Elf Priest to be my main, I'll level something else for the heritage armour later. Idea of a void being channeling the light is to ridiculous to resist.
    You mean as ridiculous as an Undead holy priest?

I still have a lv90 and lv100 boost idling in my account.

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    You mean as ridiculous as an Undead holy priest?
    I think a step further, but yeah. UD priests were always a dumb thing to implement. As I don't play horde I was never tempted to make one, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have all classes at level 110, but I might use it on an Allied Race something.

Zandalari druid, and I'll level a Zandalari hunter or shaman as well. I'm pretty excited to see what druid forms the Zandalari will have, but there are also some very good troll-inspired mail gear sets and weapons.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

7+ Year Old Account
    Probably warlock. I always wanted warlock on Alliance side but current choice is bad - humans and dwarves are too bulky, gnomes too silly (although i have gnome rogue and monk) and worgens animation are super bad. Void elf sounds good for warlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    I think a step further, but yeah. UD priests were always a dumb thing to implement. As I don't play horde I was never tempted to make one, though.
    Can I get a Shadow Priest Lightforged Draenei to complete the circle?

Likely one of my crossfaction alts to prepare crossfaction allied races.

Probably a mage. Thats the most painful leveling experience ive ever had.

So torn between boosting a class I want to play and actually leveling it myself. I love leveling new characters so on one side I want to keep my Monk, Mage, Druid, Warrior and Shaman so I can level them to max myself eventually because I enjoy their gameplay, but on the other side, I would feel like I've wasted the boost if I use it on a class I don't really care about...
    Also I already have Paladin (main) at 110, Hunter and Demon Hunter at 102, so pointless to use boost on them. And I doubt I will play DK/Warlock/Priest/Rogue even if I boost them to 110 :/

Deleted
    I will probaly spend mine on a Horde rogue, as I already have all alliance classes at 110. But i do like the idea to boost an allied race, if you save it intil you unlocked those.
    hope you can ones unlock used them on other servers as.i dont really need a 2nd of the same class on the same server. No reason to have 2 alliance rogues on the same damn server

Using boosts always feels like a waste. If I wanted the character enough I'd just level them myself, so any character I'm using a boost on must be a character I don't care enough about.

I kinda want a Nightborne just to have a Nightborne, and Rogue is the only class I have thematic room free for Horde side.

I don't where I'm going to use my boost, probably I'm gonna wait and see what its the OP class for BfA,
    I'm gonna use this toon to farm old raid for mount of stuff

I'm planning to play a Highmountain Tauren Warrior from scratch, because I want to explore to new leveling system and I'm less familiar with the warrior class.