1. #1

    In Development: Alexstrasza, New Skins, and More!

    Moderator of Heroes of the Storm, come say hi!

  2. #2
    Finally... But still dosen't change anything about skins, right?
    Whatever...

  3. #3
    Baseline tints changing her dragon forms is pretty sweet. Now how about hooking up my boy Probius!?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    Baseline tints changing her dragon forms is pretty sweet. Now how about hooking up my boy Probius!?
    More important... Where is Eye Of The Legion Probius skin?!
    Whatever...

  5. #5
    The Insane apepi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Mostly harmless
    Posts
    19,273
    Someone has played too much cuphead.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

  6. #6
    Oh good, more recolors to trash up loot boxes, meanwhile actual new skins behind gems only.

  7. #7
    Legendary! Nikkaszal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    6,557
    The white "master" Alex skin is GORGEOUS

    I want it
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

  8. #8
    glad too see they enjoyed cuphead too

  9. #9
    Alexstrasza looks awesome.

  10. #10
    The biggest disappointment was no dragon banner. Really?
    *sigh* Have to stick with my Blizzcon banner for Chromie. I like going with lore appropiate banners but no Warcraft banner fits Chromie or Alexstrasza atm.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    The biggest disappointment was no dragon banner. Really?
    *sigh* Have to stick with my Blizzcon banner for Chromie. I like going with lore appropiate banners but no Warcraft banner fits Chromie or Alexstrasza atm.
    I just use the D3 wizard banner for her since she's a mage, so it kinda fits. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    I just use the D3 wizard banner for her since she's a mage, so it kinda fits. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Maybe thematically... But that logo is the Mage clans from Sanctuary. Not exactly fitting for a Bronze Dragon or the Red Aspect.
    Overwatch characters all got banners but we're still missing a Scourge banner(Although we got a Naxxramas warcrest but it was event limited) and a Dragon banner.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Someone has played too much cuphead.
    And that's a good thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    You're claiming-- as fact, mind you-- that one of the main concerns Blizzard has when designing NPCs is "how would a class based on this NPC play like?".
    An NPC that could be a potential class. Yes.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •