Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Some of the displays of a lack of any kind of empathy in this thread should shock me, bu they just don't anymore.
    Unfortunately it seems a large number of these people seem to be in positions of power in the world, so no wonder the planet's in such a shit state.

I know they say the cream rises to the top, but from the looks of it the cream seems to be completely fucking sour by the time it gets there and the only thing it has left to offer is poisoning.

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Guys, guys, if @Freighter has any diagnosable issue, it's not being a sociopath.

It's impossible to diagnose anyone online, no matter how distasteful her views are. Though, I gotta admit, a lot of her posts give me a Narcissistic Personality Disorder vibe...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcis...ality_disorder

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality disorder in which there is a long-term pattern of abnormal behavior characterized by exaggerated feelings of self-importance, an excessive need for admiration, and a lack of understanding of others' feelings.
    More armchair psychology.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    I remember you saying your employer trusted you and you couldn't get easily fired. Which is it?

Point is, you won't be fired for being late one day to work. If an ambulance is blocking your driveway call in and let them know why you're going to be late. It shouldn't be an issue for an employer and if it is, then you have a shitty job that is a dime a dozen.
    I'm arguing a worst case scenario because PosPosPos and Evil Midnight Bomber acted like jobs grow on trees and that people can't be seriously fucked over.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2017-11-13 at 08:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    I'm arguing a worst case scenario because PosPosPos and Evil Midnight Bomber acted like jobs grow on trees and that people can't be seriously fucked over.
    Nobody is saying people can't be fucked over...we are saying that death is a bigger fucking over than losing your job.

If you were the person that was dying...you would not give a shit if your neighbour was blocked in by the ambulance. So stop being a hypocrite and just admit it.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

More armchair psychology.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, you should probably try harder at a ridiculous moot argument, such as the world might end because a superhero's driveway was blocked and he couldn't go save the world.

There are no "what ifs", only "what happened".

P.S. You still haven't countered the valid point about doing a live video conference call to said boss.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

If I lose my job here I'm kinda fucked.
    If you life in a democracy where you can lose your job because an ambulance blocked your driveway to save a life then maybe you (and everyone else in your society) should get around to make your politicians do something about it?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't give a shit if someone dies if it's going to result in severe troubles for me.
    And that right there probably explains what is wrong with the society you life in. Not enough regard for others to do something about that.

- - - Updated - - -

No, I don't give a shit about the well-being of someone if I'm going to be fucked over.
    Then the deportation would be justified in your case.

I think it is easy to just agree that @Freighter is a narcissistic asshole. I guess it would actually be a boon for the country if an ambulance parked in front of his/her house, got him/her fired, and then deported. One less unempathetic asshole has never hurt anyone, quite the opposite.

(Infracted) ~ Minor Flaming
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-11-13 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mintilol View Post
    Some of the displays of a lack of any kind of empathy in this thread should shock me, bu they just don't anymore.
    Unfortunately it seems a large number of these people seem to be in positions of power in the world, so no wonder the planet's in such a shit state.

I know they say the cream rises to the top, but from the looks of it the cream seems to be completely fucking sour by the time it gets there and the only thing it has left to offer is poisoning.
    It is the typical MMOC forum member posting methodology my friend.

Kind of amusing how many people Freighter has lured off the bridge. That's quite the feast.

Deleted
    I don't give a shit if someone dies if it's going to result in severe troubles for me.
    That's a rather unpleasant thing to say... Something not considered socially acceptable here.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like something I would write. Although only if they stood there for a very long time. Ambulances are often like ninjas, in and out within seconds. Guess they didn't stay there for long since the guy was vomitting blood and shit. So kinda lame to leave that.
    But yeah, I've had my fair share of road rage and rage caused by other vehicles getting in my way (most recently today, like 6 hours ago), so ambulance, cops, normal plebs, I would not discriminate.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfu View Post
    Kind of amusing how many people Freighter has lured off the bridge. That's quite the feast.
    Wellllllll there's nothing much else you can talk about for a problem like this, so what did you expect?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Sounds like something I would write. Although only if they stood there for a very long time. Ambulances are often like ninjas, in and out within seconds. Guess they didn't stay there for long since the guy was vomitting blood and shit. So kinda lame to leave that.
    But yeah, I've had my fair share of road rage and rage caused by other vehicles getting in my way (most recently today, like 6 hours ago), so ambulance, cops, normal plebs, I would not discriminate.
    Exactly, it's not like the paramedics were just eating donuts and chatting.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future