10+ Year Old Account

Thanksgiving is around the corner and soon Christmas

Do you have any plans for Thanksgiving or Christmas, if you don't celebrate either, anything you look forward to in the next several weeks?
    Christmas

What is the one thing you look most forward to? Christmas Lights, I love Christmas lights and the decorations, Food is pretty good too.

What is the least? I don't look forward to boneheads trying to kill themselves and each other over a parking lot, for black friday sigh... every year, every year!

Who is your favorite relative you'll see? Cousin Adrian

Who is your least? Aunt Lita

Also how do you Travel, Plain, Trains or Automobile? Driving.

Yeah I love that movie!

Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    My plans for Thanksgiving are work. I have to rebuild a huge number of clustered and non-clustered indexes in a 4tb Sql database for a client to get their sales tables out of partitions and into the primary data file. Unfortunately, clustered index rebuilds are long and disable access to the table, so I have to do it when most of their stores aren't open...hence a holiday. Luckily my partner will be visiting his family down south so I'll have the house to myself to work without feeling guilty.

Christmas will be spent as normal, with my partner at home and our two Shibas.

What do I look forward to? The holiday spirit, the snow, the cold.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Do you have any plans for Thanksgiving or Christmas, if you don't celebrate either, anything you look forward to in the next several weeks?
    Christmas

What is the one thing you look most forward to? Christmas Lights, I love Christmas lights and the decorations, Food is pretty good too.

What is the least? I don't look forward to boneheads trying to kill themselves and each other over a parking lot, for black friday sigh... every year, every year!

Who is your favorite relative you'll see? Cousin Adrian

Who is your least? Aunt Lita

Also how do you Travel, Plain, Trains or Automobile? Driving.

Yeah I love that movie!

I like the spirit of them both, The family get together, the food, decorations, etc. Great time of the year.

I really like the movie also. One of the best performances by John Candy and Steve Martin. Another one I like is Family Christmas Vacation , Chevy Chase. Both are timeless Classics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Neither have been the same since my Mother passed away, she worked so hard for both...just aren't the same without her.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Along with Easter, Christmas and Thanksgiving round out my favorite holidays of the year!
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Neither have been the same since my Mother passed away, she worked so hard for both...just aren't the same without her.
    Sorry to hear that man seriously, hope you heal well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    My plans for Thanksgiving are work. I have to rebuild a huge number of clustered and non-clustered indexes in a 4tb Sql database for a client to get their sales tables out of partitions and into the primary data file. Unfortunately, clustered index rebuilds are long and disable access to the table, so I have to do it when most of their stores aren't open...hence a holiday. Luckily my partner will be visiting his family down south so I'll have the house to myself to work without feeling guilty.

Christmas will be spent as normal, with my partner at home and our two Shibas.

What do I look forward to? The holiday spirit, the snow, the cold.
    Ahhh partners away, well nothing wrong with time to collect your thoughts, hope you get some time to really make the most of it. With you 100% on the snow!
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis