Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    When I was, like, eight years old I was playing Black and White, and had to come up with a name for my giant hand-of-god pet monkey. I just randomly thought of syllables and stopped as randomly as I could, and wound up with "so", "row" and "ah". So I put them together and for some reason just kept using it and using it until it became my online identity.

Daedric Prince of Order from TES universe. Sounded cool and my imagination couldn't do much better at the time. Stuck with it.

Couldn't find many variations of it for WoW character names, and I like my names to have a theme. Copied those from an old friend who quit WoW in TBC called Irkanz. Mained a druid for a long time and took the 'Ur' from 'Ursoc' and 'Ursol' to make 'Urkanz'. The rest is history.
    Last edited by Jyggalag; 2017-11-14 at 11:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was REALLY into dinosaurs and grabbed the name raptor. Eventually changed to Rapteg (don't even ask, it's really weird mixture of pronunciation in russian and tampering with words ending)

Then MMO-champion became allergic to *@*.ru addresses and i couldn't recover my original account, so i just grabbed this one, because it's the best thing to yell in TF2 as HWG
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Started playing blood elf paladin in BC when i was like, 12, i guess, and back then i liked all this lore stuff just like i do now, and it seemed to me that Dentelan sound very blood elvish

Blame my son watching KSI shove marshmellows in his gob, and then loosing a dare with son and he got to chose my name

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    From one of the best games...

http://homeworld.wikia.com/wiki/Bentusi

Deleted
    Combined the initials of my kids

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    This is how I visualized your post there:

all my hate

Originally, I was Bearded Lady for the mere purpose of:
    [Insert Infraction Here]

Deleted
    I usually go with LAX (Xzibit - LAX, was my favorite song at the time), since it's already taken more than not, I changed it to Laxington, since I'm a Paladin fan I came up with Sir Laxington.
    On my alt, a Rogue, I found Butch Cassidy fitting.

It rhymed with my previous main.

ohoho
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

I looked at my main's name and thought "That'll do nicely".

But I should probably go further back and say that I got it from a weapon in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.

Not sure why I went with that for a name back in the day when I made my Warrior but there you go. :P