Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve French View Post
    Thank god you're here to protect the syrian community. I'm sure they are very grateful you informed us they don't all fuck ponies.#notallsyrians
    This, just this

Nothing more to be said
    Everyone kept saying MoP was shit, but it started at 10M subs. It's big loss was by months 4-6 into MoP, the total loss across those 6 months was only 1.7M compared to WoD losing 2.9M in HALF THE FUCKING TIME. 3 months passed and WoD loses 2.9M players. This is not due to "MMOs dying", but because Warlords of Draenor is a garbage expansion. Cata also lost 2.9M subs across the entire expansion. MoP lost 3.2M across the entire expansion. WoD lost 4.6 Million 7 months after it launched!

He was suffering form a sexual emergency.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-11-13 at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve French View Post
    Thank god you're here to protect the syrian community. I'm sure they are very grateful you informed us they don't all fuck ponies.#notallsyrians
    i mean, this guy did this in broad daylight with other people around. he's likely got a mental issue.

i don't think this kind of thing is widespread in syria.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i mean, this guy did this in broad daylight with other people around. he's likely got a mental issue.

i don't think this kind of thing is widespread in syria.
    Naa I think the previous poster got it right, it was probably a sexual emergency........
    Everyone kept saying MoP was shit, but it started at 10M subs. It's big loss was by months 4-6 into MoP, the total loss across those 6 months was only 1.7M compared to WoD losing 2.9M in HALF THE FUCKING TIME. 3 months passed and WoD loses 2.9M players. This is not due to "MMOs dying", but because Warlords of Draenor is a garbage expansion. Cata also lost 2.9M subs across the entire expansion. MoP lost 3.2M across the entire expansion. WoD lost 4.6 Million 7 months after it launched!

kay, did he die though? oh wait, that was a different incident... in Oregon.

Gotta love the arguments here

"yeah but it's okay because Syrians aren't the only ones doing it btw"
    Last edited by ONCHEhap; 2017-11-13 at 12:50 AM. Reason: typo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    Gotta love the arguments here

"yeah but it's okay because Syrians aren't the only ones doing it btw"
    I don't think a single person has said or implied that. In fact, I believe it was the exact opposite: That the fact that he's Syrian matters about as much as the price of tea in China. It's just a reason for bigots to bigot.

Man critical thinking sure is hard

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Mr. Hands will disagree I'm sure. Long story short. Mr hands snuck on a farm (in Washington state iirc) and took a horse cock up his ass. Well taking something the size of my fore arm ain't good for him...or his colon....that got perforated. At that time beastiality was legal in Washington state.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enumclaw_horse_sex_case will give you more info.

Edit: and You beat me to it....damn it.
    i'm sad the guy died because of it, but it's kinda morbidly hilarious.

he only died because he was too embarrassed to go to the hospital until it was too late. probably would have survived.

How do you know it wasn't consensual?

Anyway, why are you taking the pony's word for it? What about his rights???

P.S. I don't know how you can bring yourself to read awful "news" sites like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    How do you know it wasn't consensual?

Anyway, why are you taking the pony's word for it? What about his rights???

P.S. I don't know how you can bring yourself to read awful "news" sites like this.
    Last time I checked ponies couldnt speak Arabic

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i mean, honestly, if he just stuck his dick in it and that was it, it wasn't hurt. they're built to take way bigger than us, even ponies.

if he actually assaulted the animal beyond just fucking it, then yeah he needs to be in a heap of trouble.
    You know, I really never thought of stuff like this that way, I suppose this thread has broadened my horizons in that respect. I mean when you really think about it, if its ethical for people to eat animals, then doesn't that mean its ethical to do literally anything to animals? Humans are also just another animal, as it would be incredibly chauvinistic to assign some magical superior category to one's own species. By that logic, why should humans not have the same rules applies to them as ponies?
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    I don't think a single person has said or implied that. In fact, I believe it was the exact opposite: That the fact that he's Syrian matters about as much as the price of tea in China. It's just a reason for bigots to bigot.

"Take look at this.
    Sick people are everywhere, and if you think this is a part of the Syrian culture, you may wanna take a long hard look in the mirror." -HumbleDuck

"You think there aren’t plenty of Europeans who don’t fuck farm animals" -Khaza-R

"Wasn't an American man fucked to death by a stallion a few years back?" -Elba

Can't make this up,you're also the one implying that I'm a bigot just because I reject bullshit arguments.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post

Those damn bigots, always pointing out how poorly refugees seem to be integrating into the western world. How dare they have opinions about how negatively these people are affecting their lives! I mean they make it sound like there's some kind of rape problem with refugees or something. They need to take a look at a real rape culture! I'm looking at you america!

15+ Year Old Account
    Lol. Gross.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    You know, I really never thought of stuff like this that way, I suppose this thread has broadened my horizons in that respect. I mean when you really think about it, if its ethical for people to eat animals, then doesn't that mean its ethical to do literally anything to animals? Humans are also just another animal, as it would be incredibly chauvinistic to assign some magical superior category to one's own species. By that logic, why should humans not have the same rules applies to them as ponies?
    And maybe one day you'll go to prison and Bob the rapist can broaden your horizons even more. And see how well "humans can do what they want" works out for you

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    I'm wondering about the dudes thought process. I've never looked at a stallion and said. ya know what? I want to have something the size of a t-ball bat in my ass.
    well, if you're like hotkinkyjo, that's probably the only way you can get off at this point.

i guess he wasn't as pro as he thought.

10+ Year Old Account
    This started bad and found a way to get even worse. Locking this here.