Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I haven't seen tbis amount of projecting in awhile, jeez. If you can't handle somebody's opinion, i think you shoukd take the day off the internet.
    I can handle your opinion just fine. It's a shit one but handled all the same. Anyways you're still virtue signaling whether you want to admit it or not. Hell just you replying to me is virtue signaling too! Virtue jerk awaaaaaaay

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    I can handle your opinion just fine. It's a shit one but handled all the same. Anyways you're still virtue signaling whether you want to admit it or not. Hell just you replying to me is virtue signaling too! Virtue jerk awaaaaaaay
    Provoking somebody into a dm fight and screaming autism isn't handling anything. You're just trolling lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Provoking somebody into a dm fight and screaming autism isn't handling anything. You're just trolling lol.
    It's trolling to call out your virtue signaling? Kaaaay

15+ Year Old Account
    It's trolling to call out your virtue signaling? Kaaaay
    It's not if you had said more than muh and you weren't ad homing and provoking dm arguments and screaming autism. But hey, who needs reasonable discourse when you don't have shit to say?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not if you had said more than muh and you weren't ad homing and provoking dm arguments and screaming autism. But hey, who needs reasonable discourse when you don't have shit to say?
    Virtue signaling now that you're up for discourse? How brave of ya

10+ Year Old Account
    Inside the dream. But who is the dreamer?
    Quote Originally Posted by voidkt View Post
    This game is quite literally just filled with a certain type of "offensive" content which is really just inoffensive stuff the hipsters who made it think is naughty and playful. They are apologizing for stuff as mundane as cards that include rape and tranny jokes. I mean seriously. The fact that you think using words like niggers, cunts, kikes, or feminazi (etc) is so offensive that "they don't go as far as doing it" is just proving my point; it's not even a blip on the radar for the places I mentioned. Expanding brain memes about abortion+race, how Hitler didn't kill 6 million jews but he should have, and threads about the finer points of eugenics are considered introductory level stuff.
    I feel gross just quoting this, but just because the latter is more offensive doesn't make the former suddenly not offensive. You don't get to dictate what is and isn't offensive to other people.

15+ Year Old Account
    Virtue signaling now that you're up for discourse? How brave of ya
    You don't think it's a little werid you're the only person hung up on this when I've had several good replies and I've replied back in kind?

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't think it's a little werid you're the only person hung up on this when I've had several good replies and I've replied back in kind?
    Don't you think it's a little weird that you can't admit you're virtue signaling and the only "good replies" are ones that don't call you on your bullshit?

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't you think it's a little weird that you can't admit you're virtue signaling and the only "good replies" are ones that don't call you on your bullshit?
    Staying morally nuetral is not virtue signaling. Sorry you don't understand that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Staying morally nuetral is not virtue signaling. Sorry you don't understand that.
    And there you go again, virtue signaling. Those partisan hacks? Pfft I would never degrade myself like that I'm morally neutral

10+ Year Old Account
    Inside the dream. But who is the dreamer?
    Why would you post about something that you plan to stay "neutral" about if not to show everyone how very neutral you're being? Like people posting "I'm staying out of this one." If they didn't want attention for that, then they wouldn't post at all.

15+ Year Old Account
    And there you go again, virtue signaling. Those partisan hacks? Pfft I would never degrade myself like that I'm morally neutral
    You're right, i wouldn't do that. Thanks for actually understanding.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're right, i wouldn't do that. Thanks for actually understanding.