Raid exploits, just like vanilla?

So will Blizzard fix divine interventioning Razorgore, wall walking past Skeram to C'thun and the Heigan safe spot?

Or will it be just like vanilla and the players using them sometimes get banned, sometimes get permabanned sometimes don't get banned?

10+ Year Old Account
    What an intelligent and well thought-out question.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

"wall walking past Skeram to C'thun" if i remember correctly this is a reason for a whole guild to be perma banned, wasnt that when they changed the files in their pc and turned the wall into a chicken,so they just passed straight to cthun?

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    "wall walking past Skeram to C'thun" if i remember correctly this is a reason for a whole guild to be perma banned, wasnt that when they changed the files in their pc and turned the wall into a chicken,so they just passed straight to cthun?
    yup,above exploiting,this is straight up hacking

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    What an intelligent and well thought-out question.
    I agree with this.

I doubt those ones but what will interest me is the ones like LOSing Flamegor, which was fine when it was done during progression but later they changed their minds on the whole LOSing boss mechanics and decided any use of Line Of Sight was an exploit unless you were pulling. And now even LOS pulls don't bloody work, things just shoot through the terrain.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    So will Blizzard fix divine interventioning Razorgore, wall walking past Skeram to C'thun and the Heigan safe spot?

Or will it be just like vanilla and the players using them sometimes get banned, sometimes get permabanned sometimes don't get banned?
    If they will keep it I don't really care. But I am pretty sure that they will watch these exploits and a lot of people will get banned if they want to use these bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    yup,above exploiting,this is straight up hacking
    this sounds like beyond terrible resource storage to allow client side changes to effect server side shit.

Quote Originally Posted by FertsBlert View Post
    I doubt those ones but what will interest me is the ones like LOSing Flamegor, which was fine when it was done during progression but later they changed their minds on the whole LOSing boss mechanics and decided any use of Line Of Sight was an exploit unless you were pulling. And now even LOS pulls don't bloody work, things just shoot through the terrain.
    LoS pulls work still. Mobs just generally have random targeted spells, so if everybody isn't LoSed it doesn't work, and your tank grumbles about that hunter that just had to run forward to hit the target for 2 whole seconds more, and made the pull take about 5x as long.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    this sounds like beyond terrible resource storage to allow client side changes to effect server side shit.
    your characters moves on a map that is stored on your PC,then the game compares your movements to some maps they have on their side,and detect anomalies quite easily,that's why it's possible,and that's why people doing it get caught very easily

Is it truly vanilla if <Overrated> doesn't come back, exploit C'thun and get permabanned again?

Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    LoS pulls work still. Mobs just generally have random targeted spells, so if everybody isn't LoSed it doesn't work, and your tank grumbles about that hunter that just had to run forward to hit the target for 2 whole seconds more, and made the pull take about 5x as long.
    Try LOSing in the world you'll be surprised at the number of mobs that just shoot through shit.

Try LOSing in the world you'll be surprised at the number of mobs that just shoot through shit.
    Damn Razormanes in the Barrens shooting through massive trees and hills that are 8x bigger than they are. Can't LOS anything even in vanilla ;-;

Is it truly vanilla if <Overrated> doesn't come back, exploit C'thun and get permabanned again?
    I'm looking forward to them making Wrath servers so we can have grenades respawn Arthas's frost platform again.

Ah memories.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Nothing in the world needs to be LoSed though, and it's usually just down to things not counting as LoS.

7+ Year Old Account

wall walking past skeram to cthun was a right out hack. so yes they will not be allowing that kind of thing.

also they are bassicly going to be coded from scratch, so alot of vanilla bugs might not even exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    Nothing in the world needs to be LoSed though, and it's usually just down to things not counting as LoS.
    I play DK and I'm lazy I'd much rather they all come over to me and stand in my natural cleave

I played Warlock for most of WoW and I used to fear stuff just so it would go get some more mobs for me.

Well, C'thun will be mathematically impossible for a bit so the wall hacking might not be that bad!