Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    You get your wish you are given all the powers of Superman except you can’t fly NO FLYING! Right here right now you are given these powers what would you do honestly hours, days, weeks, months and years?

Oh and of course there is a catch with all Superman’s powers comic or film except flying this is the real fucking world so you have to deal with the limitations and physics as it relates for other people. Meaning not being aware of your abilities could cause harm.

Of course there is an out no kryptonite but you get a small bottle of potion to reverse your gift. What would you do?
    Superman could run on water too, so, would be fine. Would embrace the gift, and practice for a life with it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Superman could run on water too, so, would be fine. Would embrace the gift, and practice for a life with it.
    Yeah, but don't you understand?!?!?! PEOPLE WILL KNOW!!!!!

lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Yes that’s true but how long til Human animals figure that out or will you tell them? And what do you think will happen when you tell them all to go away?
    demonstrating my abilities would be the first thing i'd do.

i'd want everyone to know, so that i could appear as a god to the superstitious and make them behave without violence.

i'd want world governments to fear stepping out of line, because they would know i'd destroy their whole army in minutes.

and all i'd want in return for keeping thepeace, is the tribute of an absolutely perfect gaming computer and that really good like 500gig download speed internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    demonstrating my abilities would be the first thing i'd do.

i'd want everyone to know, so that i could appear as a god to the superstitious and make them behave without violence.

i'd want world governments to fear stepping out of line, because they would know i'd destroy their whole army in minutes.

and all i'd want in return for keeping thepeace, is the tribute of an absolutely perfect gaming computer and that really good like 500gig download speed internet.
    Well you toppled ISIS exactly how, you have the power of superman, that is it, exactly what do you imagined YOU did, in order to accomplish this "EXACTLY" did you kill people?

Sure you destroyed their armies within minutes, under who's actual authority?

Your aims are noble, and I am not exactly saying NO you can't I am saying there ARE things to consider, and the simple actions you mention whether you deem good guys or bad guys you will no doubt put peoples lives in danger, assuming you don't mean YOU by no authority are going to use your powers to randomly execute people you think are ISIS.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post

lol
    Yes and afterwards he and or YOU can just go for a bicycle ride or go to the corner store for more energy drinks, and everyone is going to forget the god like level of shit you just pulled off.

Because obviously that is how human beings roll.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Crush the Worlds Governments. Become leader of Earth. Lead Mankind on a Crusade across the Stars. Crush any Humans that oppose me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Crush the Worlds Governments. Become leader of Earth. Lead Mankind on a Crusade across the Stars. Crush any Humans that oppose me.
    How, see I am not saying YES OR NO to anybody, what I am asking is for practical applications for these new abilities, because even what you just proposed there are lot of people that might think you are evil, what do you do about those people?

Yes and afterwards he and or YOU can just go for a bicycle ride or go to the corner store for more energy drinks, and everyone is going to forget the god like level of shit you just pulled off.

Because obviously that is how human beings roll.
    The point is that you didn't limit the duration. There's no reason to give a fuck about people knowing.

10+ Year Old Account
    How, see I am not saying YES OR NO to anybody, what I am asking is for practical applications for these new abilities, because even what you just proposed there are lot of people that might think you are evil, what do you do about those people?
    The only ability you removed was Flying. Superman can run the length of America in a few Seconds. He can clean jump across the ocean. nothing can stop him.

My Practical application would be, go to every Government Building in the World. Tell their Leaders I now control them. If they refuse, I remove their head from their Shoulders and move down the political hierarchy until people stop refusing.

Would go to a few Religious Holy sites, Burn them to the ground. If anyone gets uppity about it. burn them to the ground as well. Would institute My own laws.

I mean with Supermans abilities, no one can stop me. So the fear of resistance would be negligible.

No, it just makes it seem like you don't know superman's powers. Makes it seem like you don't know anything about humans either.

10+ Year Old Account

lol
    Yup, that I know. And I would make other people realize it if needed.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Well you toppled ISIS exactly how, you have the power of superman, that is it, exactly what do you imagined YOU did, in order to accomplish this "EXACTLY" did you kill people?

Sure you destroyed their armies within minutes, under who's actual authority?

Your aims are noble, and I am not exactly saying NO you can't I am saying there ARE things to consider, and the simple actions you mention whether you deem good guys or bad guys you will no doubt put peoples lives in danger, assuming you don't mean YOU by no authority are going to use your powers to randomly execute people you think are ISIS.
    i guess i'd do it in the name of the US, since i live here.

i'd of course ask the military for locations and such. once they see my abilities, they'd beg me to work with them.

ultimately, i'd give them two choices. give me the things i ask for in return for keeping the peace and destroying any enemy, or i'll simply take those things and there's nothing they can ever do about it.

going into north korea and telling the populace their god's a liar would be fun too. make a demonstration of hoisting him up, stripping him, and showing he does indeed has an asshole. then proceed to impale him through it upon the finger of one of his father's statues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    I would try to save mankriks wife.
    You are only Superman. Not God.

You still misunderstand the entire military monitors war zones. You don’t need to fear physically what they can do. What will you do to stop them, what do you think is going to keep others from you.
    Murder... lets say 100 soldiers of every army involved in conflicts in a gory fashion. Leave plenty of survivors to tell the tale. Tell the gouvernments of said countries if they don't cease hostilities I'll come for them and their loved ones. Tell them to retreat their armies to their own territories. Tell the nuclear powers of the world to dismantle their arsenal of nuclear weapons, or I'll start dismanteling them, limb by limb. Achieve world peace through fear. If necessary, convince everyone that I am the second coming of Jesus, or whatever.

Really, Superman with no flying, that's like Batman without a cape. Not as cool, but it really doesn't stop him.
    Last edited by Skulltaker; 2017-11-15 at 10:46 AM.

Some people would probably kidnap my family and threat me to do things I wouldn't like to do.

So I could use my super-intellect and learn everything in a month and try to get money in the normal way.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, it just makes it seem like you don't know superman's powers. Makes it seem like you don't know anything about humans either.
    Says the man who thinks the world would sit idle by while you commit crime in extra ordinary fashion and will just go back to eating doritos and watching dancing with the stars.

No, I think you didn't think through your ideas clearly enough, and considering having this awesome power, your basic response is to kill a bunch of people you may not have ever had to and in the process gotten yourself SUPER attention that you will never live down.

It was a joke at malls expense. He seems to think a god cares about ants.

10+ Year Old Account
    How exactly, the question is about YOU, your rationale and thinking you have this gift, so what exactly are you going to do Superman?

- - - Updated - - -

It was a joke at malls expense. He seems to think a god cares about ants.
    No it wasn't at my expense even if that was your intent, it was a demonstration of your very immature sense.

Says the man who thinks the world would sit idle by while you commit crime in extra ordinary fashion and will just go back to eating doritos and watching dancing with the stars.

No, I think you didn't think through your ideas clearly enough, and considering having this awesome power, your basic response is to kill a bunch of people you may not have ever had to and in the process gotten yourself SUPER attention that you will never live down.
    Yeah, don't care. The world can nuke the shit out of me and I'd laugh it off.

How exactly, the question is about YOU, your rationale and thinking you have this gift, so what exactly are you going to do Superman?
    You're making a compelling case to wipe out the human race. lol

No it wasn't at my expense even if that was your intent, it was a demonstration of your very immature sense.
    Good burn, man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Murder... lets say 100 soldiers of every army involved in conflicts in a gory fashion. Leave plenty of survivors to tell the tale. Tell the gouvernments of said countries if they don't cease hostilities I'll come for them and their loved ones. Tell them to retreat their armies to their own territories. Tell the nuclear powers of the world to dismantle their arsenal of nuclear weapons, or I'll start dismanteling them, limb by limb. Achieve world peace through fear. If necessary, convince everyone that I am the second coming of Jesus, or whatever.

Really, Superman with no flying, that's like Batman without a cape. Not as cool, but it really doesn't stop him.
    Hahaha, well that could be interesting or at least you are trying, I obviously still don't know to every extend what would happen, but in any event, personally I wouldn't tell anybody and keep a low profile.

I think Superman's greatest asset in addition to flying with his abilities is to vanish or blend in. Without flying, and without taking the proper steps from now, right now.

I think the notion might be to do a lot of things, but understand Superman's powers minus the flying or not if you LIVE in the real world the physics and everything else along with the law still apply to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Destroy and kill everything that threatens the world, be it humans or otherwise (comets etc).

Other than that, same as I do now.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar