Hi Guys,

I would like this thread to be a source for all Elemental shaman that seek to get better in RBG.
Comments should only discuss about:
- Difficulties faced by elemental shaman
- How to deal with those difficulties
- Good and useful tips (ex: spam earthquake on Flag at Eye of the storm when 2 Spriests are in it)
- Good talents against specific comps
- Anything you can share that can help us get better

Right now I am facing 2 issues in my RBGs.
1) Often when playing against 2 discipline priest, I spend 70% of my time recasting flame shock as they almost instantly dispel them. Ultimately I do almost no damage because of this. At 2000rating, my addons tell me the enemy team dispelled more than 400 magics.
How do you deal with that?

2) When you engage in a group fight with 6 opponents. How many flame shock do you cast before you start bursting? Is it enough to only cast 3 FS? or is it better to cast 5 FS or as much as possible? Keep in mind that casting 6 FS takes 6global cooldown (or 4 if you can spread 2), and at the end a priest can mass dispel everything making you close to useless.

3) Discuss the ideal rotation: Right now, when I engage in a group fight, I cast FS on all target, then always use instant lava burst, it is when i get no procs that I cast icefury (which means that sometimes I dont use it for 3mins if they keep dispelling my flame shock or if I keep having procs). I only use stormkeeper when they are stacked for Chain Lightning or when Power of the Maelstorm is up.

Thank you