Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    It would seem Emeriss is up today, didn't find the others.

LE: Why are we killing poor Azuregos, he's our homie...
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2017-11-16 at 01:56 AM.

Deleted
    Can you bonusroll them with older coins too? Like with some 100 character and WoD coins?

/edit: Tried it out and it's not possible with my 100 dk (he has t17&18 coins).
    Last edited by mmocd6d7b58413; 2017-11-16 at 02:23 AM.

Unless you already have too many of them, Is it really worth bonus rolling these when you can take 9 seals into Antorus week 1 if you hold them from now to raid launch?

Deleted
    It seems they fixed group size - raid group is fine now.

10+ Year Old Account
    So when does US get the thing up?
    For the Horde!

What's the respawn timer for Kazzak, Azuregos and Dragons? I've killed kazzak, azuregos and a dragon in ashenvale forest, but there are no dragons in other parts of the world. Maybe it's phase locked if you've finished conditions of the daily quest(kill kazzak, azuregos and 1 dragon)?
    Last edited by Dnusha; 2017-11-16 at 07:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnusha View Post
    What's the respawn timer for Kazzak, Azuregos and Dragons? I've killed kazzak, azuregos and a dragon in ashenvale forest, but there are no dragons in other parts of the world. Maybe it's phase locked if you've finished conditions of the daily quest(kill kazzak, azuregos and 1 dragon)?
    It's just one dragon per daily reset it seems. Azuregos and Kazzak are always up though.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Holy shit I am hyped to get home.

Do you just rock up to their locations and use group finder to make a group or do you need to queue for them?

Deleted
    Is there a list of the drops from this event? Want to see what transmog to farm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Iyatsu View Post
    Is there a list of the drops from this event? Want to see what transmog to farm.
    A list of bosses and their loot tables from the event are on the main page currently, can also be found here.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead