Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Richardbro View Post
    then the legendary trinket has a chance to drop after obtaining your patheon trinket. If thats the case we will find more data on that next week.
    Not the case, see above.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxq View Post
    How about his wcl profile then, even more reliable than a picture. You can see that he looted legendary trinket but not Norgannon's.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...as/boostedsham
    Yeah that works too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxq View Post
    Not the case, see above.
    That's that then. The patheon trinket is 10~ % personal drop rate and the legendary is a 1~ % personal drop rate.
    Pally Collector, 785+ Mounts, 1740+ Pets, 715+ Toys, 34000+ achieves.

Anyone coined one of the trinkets yet?

10% personal drop lol.... guess I'm never seeing one. But our disc sure will get one they won't want tonight!

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how long before they just remove ML from the game.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    The expansion before they remove gear, "We feel that gear is too restricting to player choice"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    It would be a good thing, but they'd have to redo their tuning philosophy because people will get a lot less gear in a reset.

10% drop rate still leaves a lot of room for RNG. Our 29 man raid had literally 1 trinket drop (for the guy who already has a 945 Arcanocrystal, rip) when we killed Argus on normal. Really hoping they up the drop rate, or at the very, very least allow us to stockpile the upgrade tokens from week 2 onwards so we don't fall behind if the RNG fucks us over.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ortus View Post
    Ah yes, when Thori'dal was randomly placed in the tanks backpack after a KJ kill instead of one of the three hunters backpacks because RNG.

Oh wait, that never happened because BC legendaries didn't work that way.
    You could have gone ages with no drop at all, so yes BC legendaries were similar in regards to RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    10% drop rate still leaves a lot of room for RNG. Our 29 man raid had literally 1 trinket drop (for the guy who already has a 945 Arcanocrystal, rip) when we killed Argus on normal. Really hoping they up the drop rate, or at the very, very least allow us to stockpile the upgrade tokens from week 2 onwards so we don't fall behind if the RNG fucks us over.
    Guess we'll have to wait till next week to see how fucked up this situation ACTUALLY is

10+ Year Old Account
    but it seems like that it makes sense for raids who dont do split raids to clear heroic and normal each week just for the trinkets ?

Quote Originally Posted by Spaze View Post
    but it seems like that it makes sense for raids who dont do split raids to clear heroic and normal each week just for the trinkets ?
    Yes, let's make people who wouldn't go into normal full clear out at least 4 times for trinkets, great idea. This whole thing is just horrible implementation

10+ Year Old Account
    ah sucks hope they change something after realising what they have done

Quote Originally Posted by Spaze View Post
    I don't want to have to reclear normal week after week just to get something that has a lower drop rate than it should have. Assuming of course that the trinkets don't share a lockout between difficulties.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    I don't want to have to reclear normal week after week just to get something that has a lower drop rate than it should have. Assuming of course that the trinkets don't share a lockout between difficulties.
    i dont want that as well but to keep a bit competetive you have to do it i guess

I will run Argus on every difficulty, every week, until the end of the expansion if that's what it takes to get that stupid trinket

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    You could have gone ages with no drop at all, so yes BC legendaries were similar in regards to RNG.
    Are you actually stupid or pretending? It's not the same because BC legendaries were looted to WHOEVER YOU WANTED TO LOOT THEM TO.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Guess we'll have to wait till next week to see how fucked up this situation ACTUALLY is
    I'm going to go with "not nearly as fucked up as you want it to be." - For the majority of players it's fine, and for the majority of Mythic raiders (which is a very tiny minority, sorry but we are.) and it's a non-issue. It's going to be a total clusterfuck for the 3 guilds that compete for World First, but I honestly doubt Blizzard cares about them. It's probably a game for Blizzard tbh, lets see how many hoops we can make them jump through before they decide it's not worth it.

Losing your shit over something that's only going to be a struggle for the WF race seems unwise. For even the above average Mythic guilds you'll be rolling in the trinkets before you make any meaningful progression so..

Just lol. The drop rates are atrocious. We had no lego trinket drop in our clear and ONE of the pantheon trinkets.