Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    .. or you can push higher keys..

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    This, I have stated this many time in the past. People come here complaining about "easy mode" "casual" blah blah and have no or VERY few mythic raid kills. If THEY dont want to do the content its apparently not valid.
    This is a foolish elitist argument. There's no need for any raiding experience to be able to tell how easy the game is now. Maybe people don't want to do M+ or Mythic raiding. I certainly don't. So don't use that corny argument again it has nothing to do with how easy the game is but is some elitist crutch.

Groups wiped in vanilla because a tank didn't keep aggro or was wearing grey gear, DPS were horrible and didn't kill the boss fast enough or the healer didn't heal enough or ran out of mana. Now people in 5 mans die b/c they got 1 shot by mechanics, die to massive unavoidable AOE or stand in fire for more than 1 second. It is a completely different game now.

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Groups wiped in vanilla because a tank didn't keep aggro or was wearing grey gear, DPS were horrible and didn't kill the boss fast enough or the healer didn't heal enough or ran out of mana. Now people in 5 mans die b/c they got 1 shot by mechanics, die to massive unavoidable AOE or stand in fire for more than 1 second. It is a completely different game now.
    *remember the shitshow with the skittish modifier, which was about twice to three times as lenient as pre-WotLK threat system*
    *laugh at the idea that today's people are somehow so much better at the game*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by droidzone View Post
    .. or you can push higher keys..
    In case it was addressed to me :
    Right after you learn how to read. I mean, the whole point of the post was about someone dumb enough to entirely miss the point, and you seem to just repeat the same shit despite the explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Currently 5 mans are more difficult because of mythic+, because they are as hard as you can handle. In expansions prior, sure 100% agree, it became mass pull and aoe, but how they currently are, is definitely more difficult than any other time, because there's no limit to the difficulty.
    M+ isn't more difficult. It's a ramping sliding scale that tests how far you can go and that's it. You still don't have to worry about anything except for the kiting, and nuking part. it's terrible design. M+ should've been ramping difficulty for every mob and boss in the dungeon. difficult dungeons not speed rushes but the player base is so keen on these speed rushes so that's what we get.

M+ is a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Caliph View Post
    M+ isn't more difficult. It's a ramping sliding scale that tests how far you can go and that's it. You still don't have to worry about anything except for the kiting, and nuking part. it's terrible design. M+ should've been ramping difficulty for every mob and boss in the dungeon. difficult dungeons not speed rushes but the player base is so keen on these speed rushes so that's what we get.

M+ is a joke.
    You have to CC, route perfectly, pull only exactly what you can handle, interrupt everything, stun the casts you can't interrupt, use cds at the exact right moment or be 1 shot.

It's literally not possible to say it isn't more difficult, because it has everything vanilla had (minus drinking and eating after every pack + going slow) AND scales higher.

It's so damn obvious when someone hasn't done high keys, because you people talk out of your ass. And pretend cc and interrupting doesn't exist in high high M+.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    You have to CC, route perfectly, pull only exactly what you can handle, interrupt everything, stun the casts you can't interrupt, use cds at the exact right moment or be 1 shot.

It's literally not possible to say it isn't more difficult, because it has everything vanilla had (minus drinking and eating after every pack + going slow) AND scales higher.

It's so damn obvious when someone hasn't done high keys, because you people talk out of your ass. And pretend cc and interrupting doesn't exist in high high M+.
    BS answer. I got bored of M+7 when we were still doing that emerald dream crap. It wasn't fun or challenging then and it won't be fun when it gets challenging. It's simply nuke and kite, change target and hurry hurry hurry. Dumbest design ever.

Grats you'll have a M+20 to your name. Care.

Quote Originally Posted by Caliph View Post
    BS answer. I got bored of M+7 when we were still doing that emerald dream crap. It wasn't fun or challenging then and it won't be fun when it gets challenging. It's simply nuke and kite, change target and hurry hurry hurry. Dumbest design ever.

Grats you'll have a M+20 to your name. Care.
    You're talking bs man, you have 0 experience or knowledge about the level of m+ I'm talking about, and then making statements about it, that are incorrect.

What are you trying to do here? I get it, you don't like low level m+, cool? That's totally fair. But very high level m+, meets all of your "requirements" aside from maybe you don't like the time limit on it? I get that. Makes sense. But that's all you have here man.