10+ Year Old Account
    Washington state, united states of america.

Legion pvp sets.

Is there a place to buy the full set with like mark of honor for transmog? Or can they only come randomly from loot boxes? If the later does that also mean that previous legion season transmogs are permanently unavailable now?
    Let's get 1 thing straight, I'm not

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Previous Combatant/Gladiator sets can be found in Dalaran in your faction areas, near the Paladin Order Hall portals. There is also an Elite Vendor if you need to purchase Season 1-4 Elite sets if eligible. Each set costs 12 Marks of Honor. Current Sets cannot be bought until the end of Season 7, although you can obliterate gladiator PVP gear for 15 marks (The name eludes me right now) and buy an individual piece for 75 marks. Combatant gear gives 1 mark so it's a complete waste.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

10+ Year Old Account
    Washington state, united states of america.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dristereau View Post
    Previous Combatant/Gladiator sets can be found in Dalaran in your faction areas, near the Paladin Order Hall portals. There is also an Elite Vendor if you need to purchase Season 1-4 Elite sets if eligible. Each set costs 12 Marks of Honor. Current Sets cannot be bought until the end of Season 7, although you can obliterate gladiator PVP gear for 15 marks (The name eludes me right now) and buy an individual piece for 75 marks. Combatant gear gives 1 mark so it's a complete waste.
    Thank you so much.
    Let's get 1 thing straight, I'm not