Razer Naga Chroma problem

Hello!

My old razer naga finally died after 5 years, so I've decided to buy the naga chroma.

When connecting it after a restart it works fine for about 10 or even 20 minutes, but then it starts moving on it's on.
    At first it moves really small distances. Then it starts getting faster, untill it's just spazzing all over the screen (No clicks).

Tried cleaning the sensor, use it on white paper, connected to 2 other computers and installed/uninstalled the driver...but it keeps happening.

I think it's the sensor but I don't understand why it starts after 10-20 minutes. Does it mean it's a hardware problem? Why did it happen on the other computers as well?

Anyone had this before or know what's going on? I know that Razer products have a lot of problems but my last one lasted for so long...

Thanks.

Deleted
    Shits broken, RMA it and get something that is not razer if you want quality product that can be trusted instead of rng "maybe ill get good one but probably not"

open razer synapse, go to the calibration tab, do what it says at the bottom (hold left, right and mouse wheel down for 5 seconds), turn surface calibration on and calibrate the thing.

if it still misbehaves after that.. what OS was each PC you used it on using? unless it is something super rare and shared across each PC, it sounds like RMA time.

Yeah I've done the calibration and the 5 seconds reset but it didn't work either. All 3 computers were running windows 10.

Anyway, I went to the store (he was using windows 7) and it happend there as well, so I got my money back