Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    No but tell me where you see canine teeth or yours differ from this.

Do you not see the sharp canines compared to our back teeth? They are sharper to be able to tear food not just mush it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Do you not see the sharp canines compared to our back teeth?
    No I’m don’t there are no incisors. I’m fine with the notion humans are omnivores but we don’t have canines.

Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    No I’m don’t there are no incisors. I’m fine with the notion humans are omnivores but we don’t have canines.

Hey guys. Mall security knows we don't have canines despite multiple human studies that say we do.

Mammals have canine teeth/cuspids https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canine_tooth

edit: I didn't change the quoted picture, weird.

10+ Year Old Account

lol so you link a picture that shows we have canines to say we don't have canines

lmfao......

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ryan92084 View Post
    Mammals have canine teeth/cuspids https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canine_tooth

I means i right in the picture he linked.....

10+ Year Old Account
    lol so you link a picture that shows we have canines to say we don't have canines

lmfao......

- - - Updated - - -

I means i right in the picture he linked.....
    Yes not like these we don’t.

So in the sense for this conversation unless you think your teeth can literally slice through flesh and are actually designed to separate flesh from bone. The way say a wolf.

Like Crocodile Dundee you don’t have Canines or incisors. These are canines and incisors.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2017-11-21 at 01:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes not like these we don’t.

Show me one post saying we have canine teeth like dogs.

I know a few vegans. Most of them have chosen this 'lifestyle' beacause it is trendy. They preffer to take pictures of super-amazing-expensive-vegan dishes in 'best restaurant in the city' and upload them to social media everyday. They care about facebook likes more than their health imho.

On the other hand the true vegans got my huge respect if they really follow their food habits. I probably just do not have luck to cool ppl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Show me one post saying we have canine teeth like dogs.
    You show me any other animal that have fucking the teeth you do hunting and devouring flesh as they are designed.

You show me any other animal that have fucking the teeth you do hunting and devouring flesh as they are designed.
    You sound like a little kid that needs to be told by their parents *if Billy jumped off a bridge, would you?* Sorry, the defining feature of humans is that we can choose our own path due to our genetics and figure out what's best for ourselves instead of just mimicking everything else to figure it out.

10+ Year Old Account

We don't have carnivore teeth, Again a claim no one in this thread has made.

We have omnivore teeth, They are designed so we can eat both.

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't have carnivore teeth, Again a claim no one in this thread has made.

We have omnivore teeth, They are designed so we can eat both.
    No but the claim out teeth is any indication of whether humans are omnivores is just as silly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Humans are omnivores, and we don't hunt with our teeth...
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    No but the claim out teeth is any indication of whether humans are omnivores is just as silly.

Because you know better than the scientists that say we are right?

It's as good as any other diet. It kills you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because you know better than the scientists that say we are right?
    The fact we can eat meat or not isn’t any real indication one way or another we also have teeth for chewing that carnivores don’t. We also have gallbladder’s we don’t use anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact we can eat meat or not isn’t any real indication one way or another we also have teeth for chewing that carnivores don’t. We also have gallbladder’s we don’t use anymore.
    Do you not know what omnivores are?

We have sharp teeth to make biting off chunks of food easy. This applies mostly to meat but some vegetation.

We have molars that are used to grind up food, mostly vegetation in this case.

Out teeth are setup so we can eat both plants and meat easily unlike true herbivores or carnivores which can really only eat 1 type.

...snip
    We also have gallbladder’s we don’t use anymore.
    What? yes we do. While not a vital part of our digestion it is functional.

Deleted
    It's a difficult topic, most people get quite deffensive about it. Personally i believe it can be healthier than a healthy omnivirous diet but i also think it in the begining can be a more difficult diet to master. It depends heavily on what approach you're taking with it. Personally i've found the transition to be quite exciting, mostly because i've been forced to open my eyes to a much greater variety of foods than ever before.
    YES you need to supplement, B12 especially. But it should be noted that B12 deficiency is just as common amongst non-vegans as vegans.

My impression is that the reason why supplementation is so quickly spoken about in relation to vegans, is because going into a vegan diet requires planning. It requires some thought compared to if you've been used to just eating without thinking what you're eating.

I'm not going to say 100% if i find veganism to be definitively more healthy, but i can say one of the benifits i've reaped so far is that i no longer catch stuff like influenza. I can still feel if i have the bacteria in me, but it never reaches the point where i'm unable to work. This didn't happen to me before i went vegan and as such it's hard for me not to see it as being the cause.

Veganism is sadly a victim to a lot of misinformation and propaganda, but i don't think attacking people for being vegan OR non-vegan is going to lead to anything productive. Be open to change, think about what you're eating and don't let things get to your head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan92084 View Post
    What? yes we do. While not a vital part of our digestion it is functional.

If he was smart he would have said the appendix. That is something we have that serves 0 purpose for us.