Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

Antorus, The Burning Throne Finale Cinematics

The cinematics from Antorus:

Before you fight the last boss, Argus the Unmaker:

Finale Cinematic:
    Last edited by mmoccea68bd2bd; 2017-11-29 at 12:39 PM.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    That cinematic, was actually amazing

Deleted
    Good ending for Illidan's character and Pedo Sargeras confirmed.

Sargeras dry humping Azeroth, lol

It's not at all clear in the cinematic why Illidan even stays there. I may miss something but the Pantheon does not even ask.

Before the cinematic I thought there would be some complications that would require someone to watch over the seal but now that I have seen the cinematic, the pantheon kinda handles everything already..
    Last edited by Wildmoon; 2017-11-28 at 05:34 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    It's not at all clear in the cinematic why Illidan even stays there. I may miss something but the Pantheon does not even ask.
    He wants to fight Sargeras, his life's sole purpose. Now he can do it for all eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Without a jailer sargeras could break free, the pantheon is dead, mere soul fragments can only hold up so much.
    Aren't they still sitting on those chairs along with Sargeras? And what would Illidan be able to do anyway if Sargeras breaks free? It's not like anyone can fight him except the pantheon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    He wants to fight Sargeras, his life's sole purpose. Now he can do it for all eternity.
    Sargeras is locked though.

Deleted
    Sargeras didn´t even get a whole sentence in this.....But damn it. This looked insane.

Deleted
    Sargeras is locked though.
    But Illidan doesn't care. That's why he said "The hunter is nothing without the hunt", he wants to fight Sargeras.

Dam I was wrong, I've always gone with the whole slicing a planet in two, was a metaphor for his size

But JESUS FUCK

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    But Illidan doesn't care. That's why he said "The hunter is nothing without the hunt", he wants to fight Sargeras.
    That's just weird. Why would you wanna fight someone who is already defeated and can't do anything? Except this is Maiev's level of obsession.

I find it strange that Velen/Magni didnt care at all about Sargeras stabbing Azeroth. That big fucking sword sticking out of the planet's surface looks badass tho. How can we even remove such thing.

It's amazing what the cinematic team can do, every new patch/expansion cinematics is better and better.

Deleted
    That's just weird. Why would you wanna fight someone who is already defeated and can't do anything? Except this is Maiev's level of obsession.
    It is Maiev's level of obsession, that's the point. Illidan's entire life was preparing (TM) for this single moment.

BTW, Aman'Thul looks pretty damn cool.

That should put to rest the idea that we should have fought Sargeras. He's even bigger than the planet. Albeit he should have gotten a few more lines IMO. Still some pretty damn cool cinematics, I liked Velen's sight of relief which probably speaks for literally everyone on board the Vindicaar.

Wonder if the sword is visible in Silithus after the raid. Guess I'll know tonight.

Awesome cinematic.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    That should put to rest the idea that we should have fought Sargeras. He's even bigger than the planet. Albeit he should have gotten a few more lines IMO. Still some pretty damn cool cinematics, I liked Velen's sight of relief which probably speaks for literally everyone on board the Vindicaar.

Wonder if the sword is visible in Silithus after the raid. Guess I'll know tonight.
    I would hope so i like the idea of via phasing key events leave a mark on the world.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    "That which you have stolen"... What did we snatch from Sargeras again?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann