What are some of the less spammy classes? [PvE]

Currently I am playing an Outlaw Rogue. My wrists are starting to hurt when I'm playing, so I'm looking to play a less spammy class. When I pop my cooldowns, my rotation is incredibly spammy and fast.

What are your suggestions for someone that is trying to look out for their wrists? Tank, dps, healing, it doesn't matter... Just trying to not get carpal tunnel from playing this game lol.

Out of the specs I've played, Aff lock isn't too bad because you spend time draining unless there is a ton of movement. Destro lock and Fire mage are the other two that tend to have less attacks per minute out of what I have experience on

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Frost DKs have to maintain a slower rhythm to avoid burning all thier runes and having to sit there like a chump with no buttons to hit for 3-5 seconds. Its all about gaming runes with frost strike weaving.

WW monks have a very smooth playstyle where spammyness actually hurts your performance. But its not for everyone.

TBH few specs are as spammy as combat.

Ret, during Crusade is every bit as blisteringly fast as combat, but its pretty easygoing outside the CD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    I guess casters and the healing role in general.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.