Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Every Trump tweet causes 10 pages of liberal meltdown, that's just too much winning.
    Every other Trump tweet contains a Trump meltdown.
    The non meltdown ones were written by a staffer.

Would you like to reasses your evaluation?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh and FYI, LaVar Ball is nothing like Don King. The comparison doesn’t even really make sense. He is a lot like Trump in the way he talks. LaVar has claimed that in his prime, he would destroy Jordan and similar lunacy, that is usually reserved for Trump tweets.

In fact, here is LaVar in wrestling, which should seem similar to Trump’s WWE appearances:

https://youtu.be/f42TmaDVJxM

LaVar is what a person with a mouth like Trump’s, but without an Ivy League education and daddy’s money acts like. I’m looking forward to more of their fighting...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    If Trump is compromised, it’s Obamas fault for failing to protect this nation
    So if someone accepts a bribe, all law enforcement is responsible and should be jailed? Hahaha my god, you were more genuine when you just defended pedophiles.

15+ Year Old Account
    Because Obama valued the peaceful transfer of power, and believed in our intelligence and investigatory agencies to do the right thing when he left. This isn't over, and I don't think Trump will leave the office in an honorable way.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Oh and FYI, LaVar Ball is nothing like Don King. The comparison doesn’t even really make sense. He is a lot like Trump in the way he talks. LaVar has claimed that in his prime, he would destroy Jordan and similar lunacy, that is usually reserved for Trump tweets.

In fact, here is LaVar in wrestling, which should seem similar to Trump’s WWE appearances:

https://youtu.be/f42TmaDVJxM

LaVar is what a person with a mouth like Trump’s, but without an Ivy League education and daddy’s money acts like. I’m looking forward to more of their fighting...
    The only comparison is they’re both black people that annoy “white” people, aka Trump people.

10+ Year Old Account
    i Fail to see why that’s relevant
    Do you live in US or do you live outside of it? You so mad, that cannot tell the difference between America and Mexico? Take a deep breath, relax, Trump will tweet something stupid in short enough time and your rage will be needed again. R. E. l. A. X.... Relax...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

15+ Year Old Account
    Wait what?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

How is this tweet not a Trump meltdown? I don’t know about liberals, but the only people that seem butthurt in this thread is you and @satimy.
    If by butthurt you mean spitting up my drink laughing then yes you are correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyuvarax View Post
    The only comparison is they’re both black people that annoy “white” people, aka Trump people.
    I didn’t realize either Don King or LaVar annoyed white people. They both received very similar coverage in sports news, as Trump did when he was trying to get a team in the NFL. The difference in ‘here is LaVar Ball saying something outrageous’ and ‘here is Trump, pretending to be Mark Barron, saying something outrageous’.

Like I said, this is the funnest beef Trump took on. LaVar is just about the same ego as Trump... this is gonna get better, before it ends. This isn’t picking a fight with NFL... LaVar goes off script...

15+ Year Old Account
    So, you're laughing at trumps tweets too? You're saner than i thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    What’s even more embarrassing is that a major political party heavily outspent and still lost in a free election to this baby

SAD!
    "Whatabouting" Baby Trump's attitude wont get you anywhere.

- - - Updated - - -

People were willing to deal with Stalin to defeat Hitler, sometimes in the face of great evil we are forced to compromise with a lesser evil temporarily
    And more Whataboutism.

Care you share you opinion about Baby Trump?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, by saying butthurt, I do include coming back and saying something like that. You can really tell how much you are laughing in your replies... your whambulance siren is far louder than your ‘spitting up your drink’...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    And more Whataboutism.

Care you share you opinion about Baby Trump?
    Don’t you dare say anything about Trump! You will hurt his feeling and make him vote for Stalin. Whaambulance passing through...

Deleted
    Yes, we all laugh with petulate grown-up babies. The problem is this baby is the POTUS, which shows you aren't even a Trumpkin, just a troll that wants to see the world burn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    So, you're laughing at trumps tweets too? You're saner than i thought.
    No, you were right before. He is so pissed, he is claiming to be laughing at the liberal meltdown. Literally claiming to laugh, because he doesn’t get the joke and thinks it’s a meltdown. That’s how blindly fuming this dude is... hilarious!

Check it out:
    Every Trump tweet causes 10 pages of liberal meltdown, that's just too much winning.
    Haha!

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, we all laugh with petulate grown-up babies. The problem is this baby is the POTUS, which shows you aren't even a Trumpkin, just a troll that wants to see the world burn.
    Well... you seem to come to the correct conclusion... why not have fun with it? After all, we have a dude celebrating voting for who he claims was Stalin, in a thread about “IT WAS ME”... that escalated quickly...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyuvarax View Post
    Only conservatives endorse pedophilia. Liberals don’t, sorry. Take your gross predilections back to your safe space.
    "Waaaah only Liberals enjoys pedophilia. Republicans/Conservatives doesn't, waaaah".

You’re so emotionally invested in Trump that when he very clearly melts down publicly, you rush to defend him to protect your own feelings. Don’t be so triggered by ridicule.
    Last edited by Vyuvarax; 2017-11-22 at 03:09 PM.

Deleted
    Well... you seem to come to the correct conclusion... why not have fun with it? After all, we have a dude celebrating voting for who he claims was Stalin, in a thread about “IT WAS ME”... that escalated quickly...
    I mean, lets check how Stalin is:

Still dead.

And Trump is a fucking thick-skinned baby.

Quote Originally Posted by zmp View Post
    "Waaaah only Liberals enjoys pedophilia. Republicans/Conservatives doesn't, waaaah".
    Sorry, but you can’t change conservative voting records. Only party that votes for known pedophiles is yours. Stop crying about it like a child, or all your conservative friends will start lining up to fuck you.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-11-22 at 07:40 PM.

Do you live in US or do you live outside of it? You so mad, that cannot tell the difference between America and Mexico? Take a deep breath, relax, Trump will tweet something stupid in short enough time and your rage will be needed again. R. E. l. A. X.... Relax...
    Did you take to much lithium again?

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, lets check how Stalin is:

Still dead.

And Trump is a fucking thick-skinned baby.
    That’s the fun part... in his rage... he called Trump, Stalin... then celebrated voting for him. It wasn’t some liberal calling him Stalin, it was someone explaining why they voted Trump.