Poll: Pick that class that YOU want to be based on the story not whats good!

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

What class Right now after seeing that cinematic will you be maining in BfA

Picking a main is one of the hardest things when it comes to playing world of warcraft as many things such as which faction your friends play on, whats Fotm etc..

But I don't know about you but this expansions cinematic just reminded me of the basics and made me think like i did when i firsted started playing and i asked myself what classes i would actually want to be and what faction i want to fight for.

So based only on what YOU want to be in this huge war that's about to take place and not about dps hps/ what your guildies need... What are you playing? what will you be when the war starts!!!

please pick a class in the poll and leave a comment with why and what faction that class will be backing!

Me personally i'm torn but as of right now Dwarf Warrior is calling!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really much change, a Paladin of course. Like every other expansion.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

After 13 years I'll prob drop my mage, not having a tank spec is PITA. So I'll be playing either DK or DH.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjayo View Post
    So based only on what YOU want to be in this huge war that's about to take place and not about dps hps/ what your guildies need... What are you playing? what will you be when the war starts!!!
    Uh, there are people outside of RP servers who pick a class like that? Really?

I'll wait for the beta to see the class design and then decide... At least need to see some less preliminary build where talents are fleshed out and it's more or less decided what of artifact system becomes a part of the spec and what is scrapped.

Monk like every other xpac

I’ve been playing my Priest since 2005 and I ain’t gonna stop now.

Druid like I have been since I started.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Sticking with my Paladin. Can’t let all that rep grinding go to waste, especially since old reps are now relevant at max content thanks to allied races.

Warrior.

The cinematic only makes it even more of an obvious choice for me since I wanna charge right into that wall of Alliance troops and start chopping them down!

Then I'll die...

But then I'll rezz like always and continue!

But I'm more hooked on Shaman after the cinematic, so if I'm ever to focus on one of my alts, probably my Shaman. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Been a paladin since I first started back at TBC launch, but also keep my monk and DK ready to go on the back burner. So why would I ever leave them?

No reason for me to "pick" a main for BFA. I've mained the same toon (Resto/Balance Druid) since I started playing the game back at the launch of Wrath, and that same toon will continue to be my main for the rest of my Warcraft life.

My Death Knight that I've played since the last MoP tier.
    I tried a lot of classes / specs in Legion, and beside Survival Hunter or Enhance Shaman I did not find a fun and interesting gameplay that compete Frost/Unholy DK. Even Blood fits better to me than other tank classes.
    There won't be major changes for classes so I keep my main.

And as a Hord player, my female BE DK fits with the Banshee Queen

In theory, if they work out the kinks in Demonology Warlocks' playstyle I'd be maining him, if not I'll probably roll my Demon Hunter and Priest

I'm not the kind of person to be locked down to a main though, so I'll flit with everything

Leaning Zandalari Paladin/DK right now.
    Not that the Cinematic helped come to that conclusion at all.
    It didn't mention or show Allied Races at all. But maybe Anduin influenced Paladin a bit.

Playing the same class since it was released during WotLK. Death Knight. It's race and faction has changed a few times (Human->Orc->BE->Human) but my DK will always be the class I enjoy the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    Leaning Zandalari Paladin/DK right now.
    Not that the Cinematic helped come to that conclusion at all.
    It didn't mention or show Allied Races at all. But maybe Anduin influenced Paladin a bit.
    Will be entertaining if Zandalari can't be either Paladins or DKs

5+ Year Old Account
    Hazzikostas has stated none of the Allied Races can be DKs or DHs because the timeline doesn't make any sense... Which is a weird argument to make....

That said, maybe when Return of the Lich King comes out and Bolvar starts pumping out new Death Knights to serve the Scourge...
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Deleted
    Rogue atm but still under consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by Steampunkette View Post
    Hazzikostas has stated none of the Allied Races can be DKs or DHs because the timeline doesn't make any sense... Which is a weird argument to make....

That said, maybe when Return of the Lich King comes out and Bolvar starts pumping out new Death Knights to serve the Scourge...
    IMHO, there's a chance that DI dwarves will be able to roll DKs because there's no timeline conflict.

And Bolvar has been raising new DKs on Broken Shore since Legion launch

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I generally wait to see class changes in Beta before choosing. My answer was always a resounding "Paladin", yet Blizzards constant changing of how they work and the current shitastic Colossus Smash gameplay of Ret just makes me not want to touch my favourite class anymore.

If I wanted to play a shitty Arms warrior wannabe, I'd just play a Warrior.