7+ Year Old Account

Romanian woman held captive and tortured in Italy for 10 years

A Romanian woman went through terrifying moments in the ten years she had been held captive, raped and tortured by a man in Italy.

It all started in 2007 when the Romanian woman, who was 19 years old at that time, went to Lamezia, a city in Southern Italy, to work for a an Italian family. She was hired to take care of the old woman living there, reports local Digi24.

The nightmare began after the old woman died, when her son started abusing the Romanian woman. He has kept her captive for ten years, during which he tortured and raped her. Two children resulted from the repeated sexual abuses, and both of them were forced to live under the same conditions as their mother: in a basement, behind a chain-linked door, without water, electricity, using some cardboard as beds.

The police discovered the horror accidentally during a routine traffic control. The Italian man and the older child were in the car stopped by police officers, and the poor condition of the boy, who was wearing old and dirty clothes, caught the attention of the policemen, who asked to talk to the boy’s mother.

What they found later confirmed their suspicions. They found the woman in a terrible condition, with many injuries and in a very poor health condition, as she had been tied to a bed and tortured for years.

The police took the mother and the two children to another house, and arrested the man.
    https://www.romania-insider.com/roma...-held-captive/

Wow, that's horrible. I can't even imagine "living" like that, indeed I'd look to end my misery. I hope she will recover and regain her life, and that the piece of shit spends a long, long, time in jail - without running water.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Sick filthy creatures like that man need to be put in the same conditions as the victims they abuse and eventually killed. You can all cite the law as much as you want, I just do not fucking care. This woman has gone through hell and is most likely scarred for life and this man will most likely just be thrown in jail and nothing else. I don't give a damn about your "but that violates his human rights =(". The moment he does this sort of shit to another human he's forfeits his human rights in my eyes and has degraded himself to less than an animal in my eyes.

Que the ones saying "good thing you don't rule the world". Yes, be happy that you life in a world where filth like this gets to stay alive after ruining a person completely. Perhaps you might get an inkling of understanding and perspective if you were the victim, or a very dear loved one.

Good lord I'm so pissed about this.
    You are not alone. There is no need for such sick people in this world, they do not deserve living on this planet.

She have a gofundme? I hope he has some property so she can sue.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crakks View Post
    You are not alone. There is no need for such sick people in this world, they do not deserve living on this planet.
    I would argue that since he could do that to her, it's just the natural order of things. Man are not civilized and only thru asserting dominance we know what hierarchy in the world looks like. Talking from history this is the only way of evolution and progress. The larger animal pray on the smaller one, the domiannt man was over the inferior ones, the dominant imperial nation had control over the smaller enclave nations.

I have zero sympathy for victims, they are just weak humans. The fact that today's world caters and hears and "feels" for victims will lead us to our demise as victims can't innovate, can't progress.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-11-24 at 07:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    OK, I'll bite ... not good news, but hardly a unique horror. This sort of thing turns up all too often all over the world.

What's the point of the post? It's a random news copy paste with no real question or discussion point. Somewhere in the world, another random horror happened, police took action, horror was ended after going on too long. My torch would burn out before I reached Italy, I can't take my pitchfork on the airplane, and writing random sadistic fantasies to show my morally correct outrage is probably even more pointless.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Sick filthy creatures like that man need to be put in the same conditions as the victims they abuse and eventually killed. You can all cite the law as much as you want, I just do not fucking care. This woman has gone through hell and is most likely scarred for life and this man will most likely just be thrown in jail and nothing else. I don't give a damn about your "but that violates his human rights =(". The moment he does this sort of shit to another human he's forfeits his human rights in and has degraded himself to less than an animal in my eyes.

Que the ones saying "good thing you don't rule the world". Yes, be happy that you live in a world where filth like this gets to stay alive after ruining a person completely. Perhaps you might get an inkling of understanding and perspective if you were the victim, or a very dear loved one.

Good lord I'm so pissed about this.
    A lot more people support the death penalty and an "eye for eye" on seriously fucked up crimes than we hear about. I am Canadian and would LOVE to have the death penalty come back. Almost everyone in my family supports it. But the bleeding liberals are what is keeping that in check...along with the media.

Sick fuckers need a bullet. I am livid when I think of my hard earned wages being taxed and that tax going to pay $50,000 a year to incarcerate someone for life because fucking idiots can't put their conscience aside and stop feeling bad that we might kill the wrong person, which is rarely done anyways.

For every one of these useless to society people we pay for, we could put 2 kids in Canada through university on a full scholarship that includes dorm+food+tuition and books.

Due process is great and all, but at the end of the day, the punishment needs to fit the crime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    She have a gofundme? I hope he has some property so she can sue.
    Dude, that's Italy not the US.
    There's no such thing as suing til the cows come home.
    There will be a criminal trial and according to that there might be some civil reparation of sorts.
    Not sure how much, but definitely not as much as US courts would allot.

What crossed my mind however was the tidbit about her origin..
    A Romanian woman.. Why does that matter?
    Do they suffer more or less than other women? Why not simply "a woman".. her country of origin doesn't seem to be the important part here..
    Last edited by Wildtree; 2017-11-24 at 11:40 AM.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    I would argue that since he could do that to her, it's just the natural order of things. Man are not civilized and only thru asserting dominance we know what hierarchy in the world looks like. Talking from history this is the only way of evolution and progress. The larger animal pray on the smaller one, the domiannt man was over the inferior ones, the dominant imperial nation had control over the smaller enclave nations.

I have zero sympathy for victims, they are just weak humans. The fact that today's world caters and hears and "feels" for victims will lead us to our demise as victims can't innovate, can't progress.
    Absolute garbage post. Not sure if you are for real of just trying to be provocative.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree
    Look at the source. That is, however, one of the things that had me asking why there was just a copy paste with no other information. It is a random horror, just dumped to stir outrage.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    Wow, that's horrible. I can't even imagine "living" like that, indeed I'd look to end my misery. I hope she will recover and regain her life, and that the piece of shit spends a long, long, time in jail - without running water.
    Which will never happen. He will be in prison for a few years and get sympathy from the authorities and be released. With the risk he will do the same thing again, to another helpless victim. This happens too often to scums like him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Do they suffer more or less than other women? Why not simply "a woman".. her country of origin doesn't seem to be the important part here..
    Its something that happens a lot in Italy, regarding romanian migrant worker. Upon arrival many are tricked into giving up their travel documents and practicaly become work slaves. Many migrate for a better pay and of the similarity between the languages. Many romanian women accept jobs taking care of retired and old-aged italians or work on farms as pickers for example. .

Doing a Google search of abuse for romanian women migrant workers will bring up more cases similar to this.
    Last edited by M5290; 2017-11-24 at 11:01 PM.

Wow... just wow. You off your meds? She was beaten and raped for 10 years...

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Dude, that's Italy not the US.
    There's no such thing as suing til the cows come home.
    There will be a criminal trial and according to that there might be some civil reparation of sorts.
    Not sure how much, but definitely not as much as US courts would allot.

I believe they mentioned her nationality as it looks like some English site for news regarding Romania. The other reason might be because - to my knowledge - a lot of Romanians go to Italy to work and likely, there might be some abuse towards the workers but one should hope not as severe as this

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Which will never happen. He will be in prison for a few years and get sympathy from the authorities and be released. With the risk he will do the same thing again, to another helpless victim. This happens too often to scums like him.
    That's why I'm hoping but yes, sometimes the jail time doesn't match the crime at all. Like some guy in Norway who raped 6 girls and got a whopping 9 years in prison. I'm not familiar with Italy's laws so no idea how many years he'll face.

- - - Updated - - -

Danish TV2 reports that she was chained and not allowed to wash herself for over a year. She was fed expiered and presumably rotten food, eating her own feces. Gave birth without medical help and he sitched the ruptures with fishing line... The children might have watched the sexual abuse and forced to participate in it. Absolutely horrifying, disgusting and abhorrent. @ForLoveOfMe yes, the weaker øanimal dies. However, it does not go through this, brought on to it on the hands of the stronger animal. Humanity doesn't end when we sympathise with victims - or rather, someone who survived 10 years in hell - but humanity isn't too impressive with the likes of you essentially saying she had it coming
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account

[Infracted]
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

[Infracted]
    This is weak, you can do better.

A world where the physically strong survive is a world that would still be in the stone age.