Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I don't know if this help counting the odds, but this is what happened to me couple days ago.

I was doing agrus quests on my DK, and while i was completing smaller invasion the end boss dropped legendary blood pants (Rattlegore Bone Legplates). I was like, cool.. I'll just finish these quests and go and get me some 910 ring to replace frost legendary ring I was using so I could equip those pants.

Couldn't be more than half an hour later when I was at the relinquished vendor ready to buy a ring, and !bam! legendary blood ring (Lana'thel's Lament).

Quote Originally Posted by bajskorv View Post
    It's so low that talk about being able to target legendaries in 7.2 was bullshit.
    Not at all. Tokens didn't promise any markedly better chance of getting a legendary, only some control over what slot you'd get one in if you did get one. They do serve that purpose. It may not be what you want, but it is what they said.

I can confirm that miracles do happen with the relinquished vendor. Was close to logging off last night, poised to buy a relinquished trinket, and got a wild hair to buy yet another shoulders (my 50th?)(I am hairy after all, being a panda). Was thinking "I think I'm about due for a legendary"... Stormstout's Last Gasp

I'm a happy brewmaster!

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

It took me 50ish tokens to get a legendary.