Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Couple crashes car into tree while having sex on highway with baby in back seat

https://www.yahoo.com/news/couple-cr...180800646.html

U.S.

Couple crashes car into tree while having sex on highway with baby in back seat

The Independent Emily Shugerman,The Independent 5 hours ago .

 Reactions
     Sign in to like
     Reblog on Tumblr
     Share
     Tweet
     Email

Washington State Patrol troopers stop vehicles at a road block on a local highway: David Ryder/Getty Images

A couple in Washington State has sustained multiple injuries after crashing their car into a tree while having sex, police said.

The man was drunk and the woman was sitting on top of him, engaging in sexual activity, while they navigated a local highway, State Trooper Brooke Bova told The Independent. Both were naked.

The man failed to negotiate the curves in the road, Ms Bova said, and struck a tree with his car. The woman broke her pelvis and the man broke his wrist.

Their three-month-old child, properly restrained in a carseat in the back, was uninjured.

Witnesses told police they saw the couple, both in their early twenties, exit the vehicle naked. Some witnesses reported one of them fleeing the scene. Ms Bova believes the couple were scrambling to locate their clothes before police arrived.

“I’ve never seen anything like this,” Ms Bova said.

If the man is convicted, it will be his fourth DUI in Washington State – a felony offence. He has also been charged with vehicular assault and child engagement. He was booked into Pierce County jail immediately after his release from the emergency room.

The woman has been admitted to the hospital and it is unclear whether charges will be brought against her, Ms Bova said. Authorities have not announced what will be done with the child.

A study of college students conducted by researchers at the University of South Dakota found 33 per cent of men and nine per cent of women had engaged in sexual activity while driving. None of the students surveyed had crashed their cars as a result.
    Some good decision making here....

That's a good way to get a bent wiener.

I'm glad the kid's okay.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Death by snu snu.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    Death by snu snu.
    But not the great way.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad the baby survived.. and thats all.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Grade A parents of the year right there.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wonder how that story would go when the kid got older........"Uhm, son, theres something id like to tell you about....."

10+ Year Old Account
    Baby was unharmed, negligent drunk assholes got broken bones (including a pelvis fracture, which depending on the location sometimes can't be recovered fully), the man is going to jail for a very long time and hopefully she will follow promptly. I don't see any real negative outcomes from this.

The man was drunk, therefor in no position to give consent to sexual advances. The woman should be charged with rape and kidnapping

Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    The man was drunk, therefor in no position to give consent to sexual advances. The woman should be charged with rape and kidnapping
    Don't be silly, that would mean men would have to be treated as equals with women.

Send that child straight to child services... obvious those negligent shit heads don't care for its safety, more so with the father being caught 4th time DUI.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    Wonder how that story would go when the kid got older........"Uhm, son, theres something id like to tell you about....."
    4 times DUI, driving drunk having sex with child in the backseat, if the father is talking to the son the law isn't doing it's job very well.

Road head is pretty awesome, but I have yet to actually have full-on sex while driving. Can guarantee you I wouldn't drink firstif I were looking to try it tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I could say this kind of shit was surprising or rare, I think throw a baby in this story and you are likely to get at least half the people that clicked on it to immediately agree we should dismember the parties involved.

Otherwise any other time you might have people secretly doing or wishing to participate in the same sort of activities trying to defend it with whatever happened after the fact not being soo bad.

I guess the only thing to really say in this one for anybody is drive safe, because someone out there isn't.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    The woman broke her pelvis and the man broke his wrist.
    Did that happen before or after they hit the tree?
    Thanks for the ad-hominem; it supports your inability to support your argument.

At least the only person in this scenario that deserved to live was okay. Hopefully we can find them some better parents.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    I wish I could say something horrific, but I find that I can't really add anything to that bit to make it seem more ridiculous. Darn.

Sounds like a smashing good time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats not a first time they conceived a child that way.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

I am actually impressed the Angry Internet Loner squad managed to turn this story into a way to whine about women having it better than they do.