7+ Year Old Account
    This terrible planet of pink-skinned freaks.

Argus isn't dead

Watched the cinematic a few times, I noticed that Argus, in his world-soul form is floating in the center of the Seat of the Pantheon.

I imagine we didn't kill him as much as we freed him from corruption and returned him to his primordial state to develop free from the influence of Sargeras. Which means if and when the pantheon returns, it's likely an uncorrupted Argus will be among them.

If I were to speculate further, I imagine we'll see all the titans battle the Void Lords in some future expansion. Nine titans with Azeroth. Or eight versus Azeroth. Who knows?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the Pantheon used the remaining of its energy to trap Sargeras (combined with their own energy)

WoW 2023 Argus was merely a set back.

Almost like Blizzard is learning their lesson not to kill primary lore characters but to put them in a "hiatus" until they want to use them again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrent View Post
    Almost like Blizzard is learning their lesson not to kill primary lore characters but to put them in a "hiatus" until they want to use them again.
    Death loses meaning when you kill people and bring them back over and over so I'm glad they're learning that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrent View Post
    Everything ends in the storeroom

At least Illidan looks happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    I think the Pantheon used the remaining of its energy to trap Sargeras (combined with their own energy)
    So the Pantheon basically devoured the unconscious body of their long lost retarded step-brother.

I like that.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    The bigger mistake they made was making the ultimate big bad a fire genie the size of a goddamn planet.

It’s like with Superman. Flaws/weaknesses are what makes characters interesting. The lich king, easily the best wow villain, was just a dude. With Sargeras it’s unfortunately always going to have to be about some deux ex machina that makes it possible for him to be contained/beaten. We can’t fight a planet with a sword. That’s stupid.
    Flaws do not always mean they have less power or were weaker.

Sargeras' flaw was his arrogance, he assumed because of his power, size, he was undefeatable, but in the end, lost to mortals and dead titans.

Quote Originally Posted by EUPLEB View Post

Sargeras' flaw was his arrogance, he assumed because of his power, size, he was undefeatable, but in the end, lost to mortals and dead titans.
    totally agree

The Pantheon: *Before the Cinematic* We will use the last GLIMMER of Argus' Power to bind him here. The seat of the Pantheon shall become Sargeras' Prison, and ours as well.

Aman'thul says that in the 7.3 Voice Files.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EUPLEB View Post

Sargeras became the architect of his own fall, by bringing back the Pantheon.