Poll: Do you want to play with a vulpera?

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elven Athena View Post
    And every dwarf is a horde player on alliance
    don't think so, its not Lord of the rings enough

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Nice reading skills m8
    Ya know what? I think you also have nice reading skills.

No. No more joke races.

Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    No. No more joke races.
    Ya! And no more smiling either!

Wait, what’s a joke race?

Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    Ya! And no more smiling either!

Wait, what’s a joke race?
    Assuming you're not trolling, a joke race is something that's silly and doesn't fit in the overall atmosphere, like pandaren.

I could name 20 races that fits perfectly for playable, "vulpera" isnt one of them. It's not on the top 100.

Quote Originally Posted by ReleaseDay View Post
    Assuming you're not trolling, a joke race is something that's silly and doesn't fit in the overall atmosphere, like pandaren.

I could name 20 races that fits perfectly for playable, "vulpera" isnt one of them. It's not on the top 100.
    I was trolling, much in the same way your trolling. It’s totally fine that Vulpera and Pandaren are jokes to you. A joke race to me are Night Elves and Gnomes.

Funny enough, this thread kinda proves that Vulpera are top five for some, top 13 for others or 101 for you.

I would love to have one. I understand why they wouldnt appeal to many but I stopped taking the lore seriously a long time ago personally so I'm all for being a goofy cutesy character.

I won't cry foul if they never do though.

I like Vulpera. I'd probably race change to one if they were playable.

Deleted
    It's not based on one of the existing race models so nope, not going to happen. Blizzard is not going to put in the work. The allied races are just re-colors/skins anything else is too much to ask from the team.

I think the chance of them being an allied race, is quite high.

I think its safe to say they were designed for a potential allied race in the future.

Its not often we get friendly races in Expacs that are completely unique models. We usually just get "good" versions of enemy npcs that already exist or are being used for things like dungeons/raids.

This seems to be one of the first brand new completely unique friendly races added to the game in a long time(iirc) and is a strong candidate for a future allied race (Furries, for those who like that).

As to be point of fitting armor on them, they are basically just a smaller worgen. In other words, a goblin with a worgen head.

I gonna shamelessly show my fanart of that little captain from Freehold: https://nissefrasse.deviantart.com/a...dora-715946343

ERHUM, matters at hand, I would like Vulpera to join the Horde, as it is something very differently then we hade before, yet sort of a culture that ooze through the more classical Horde. I get the feel that could really fit in well with the horde, or as earlier post said in this topic, about their stance with the goblins and how they would work with them, or be sort of a rivals to them. Now we havn't really seen how they are or how their culture functions, but I think they could fit into the Horde. But generally I would just be happy if they added them to the game as a allied race at all, no matter what side they are on.(Preferably on the Horde, since Alliance already got Worgen, but I wouldn't mind.)

That said, it seems that been alot of request about them? So, maybe? Not sure if Blizzard will catch up on this, but one could hope, as Blizzard themselves stated that the allied races aren't necessary a sub race. Although so far most of them have been, with the exception of Zandalari that is-... Above race? Of the Darkspear?! Not sure what the opposite of "sub" is.

I will have my hopes up, I think the chances are good, especially if the community keep poking the devs. As I understood from the devs, they will look at the community and see what they think the community wants. And well, hopefully gets it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    I'd love to have them, but it won't happen. Fitting player armor on them would be a nightmare.
    Looks like the Goblin skeleton to me.

Quote Originally Posted by OverFanNisseFrasse View Post
    I gonna shamelessly show my fanart of that little captain from Freehold: https://nissefrasse.deviantart.com/a...dora-715946343

ERHUM, matters at hand, I would like Vulpera to join the Horde, as it is something very differently then we hade before, yet sort of a culture that ooze through the more classical Horde. I get the feel that could really fit in well with the horde, or as earlier post said in this topic, about their stance with the goblins and how they would work with them, or be sort of a rivals to them. Now we havn't really seen how they are or how their culture functions, but I think they could fit into the Horde. But generally I would just be happy if they added them to the game as a allied race at all, no matter what side they are on.(Preferably on the Horde, since Alliance already got Worgen, but I wouldn't mind.)

That said, it seems that been alot of request about them? So, maybe? Not sure if Blizzard will catch up on this, but one could hope, as Blizzard themselves stated that the allied races aren't necessary a sub race. Although so far most of them have been, with the exception of Zandalari that is-... Above race? Of the Darkspear?! Not sure what the opposite of "sub" is.

I will have my hopes up, I think the chances are good, especially if the community keep poking the devs. As I understood from the devs, they will look at the community and see what they think the community wants. And well, hopefully gets it right.
    Thats awesome! you should post more of this!

Quote Originally Posted by Deshi View Post
    Thats awesome! you should post more of this!
    Thank you! Will eventually make one for the Zandalari aswell~! Just need the time for it x)

you all piss and moan about a cartoon panda being a playable character, but then OH GOD PLEASE GIVE ME LITTLE FOX PEOPLE

you all are a trip!
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyOcelot View Post
    It's not based on one of the existing race models so nope, not going to happen. Blizzard is not going to put in the work. The allied races are just re-colors/skins anything else is too much to ask from the team.
    They use goblin skeletons. Also the nightborne we currently have use modified old night elf skeletons (they basically have different idle pose and don't do backflips), playable nightborne are a pretty much new race, so that's not really an idicator.

Don't know why am I advocating it though, it's a blatant furry bait, just look at the artworks holy shit. As if pandas weren't enough.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    Looks like their model already has gear fitted to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Huh? All of the allied races use the other races' skeletons...
    Zandalari and Nightborne use Night Elf, the rest are... Pretty obvious. Lol.
    wrong, the zandalari will use new updated upright troll animations

I usually hate shit like this. Gnomes, goblins....fairys and frogs in othrr games. Dumb as hell.

But for some fuckin reason it would be so badass to me to be a Fox(velpar)Rogue. Or anything really. They actually look badass to me.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyOcelot View Post
    they use the goblin model