Hello MMO'ers!

I have a dream. I need your help!

I've always wanted to go to the arctic and explore the vast white landscapes, see the aurora lights and experience a part of the world that is still relatively untouched and pristine.

This dream recently became possible as Fjällräven is currently hosting a competition that will send its winners on just this kind of trip.
300km of Arctic wilderness. More than 200 highly skilled sled dogs and a group of ordinary people without previous experience (and some professionals to keep things from going... you know). Sounds like a dream come true, right?

To make it to the arctic, I need votes. Lots of votes! This is where you come into play.
If you feel like doing a good deed to a complete stranger, this is where you hit the link below and vote for me.

http://polar.fjallraven.com/contesta...&order=popular <------ Vote vote vote <3 I made a video for you guys as well to try and persuade you. It's all in the link.

It takes 20 seconds. There's no advertising mails after you vote. If you vote, you may win a nice piece of Fjällräven gear.

As a student in electronics engineering you can imagine I don't get too much fresh air. Nor could I afford an experience like this for years to come. If you guys make sure to leave a comment and keep this thread alive, and help me get people to vote, I will be most thankful. If you run a blog, do Instagram or something else, feel free to share my link. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks for your time!

The very best regards
Søren the Northman

(I hope this post went into the right section! Apologies if that is not the case)