Allied Races NOT off the rails

SO many people wanting things like ogres or vrykuls... I personally dont see that happening. especially since the first few released seem to just be essentailly new skin options.
    Anyways a couple of expansions we have seen other "subspecies" or potential "allied races" but nothing has been added till now.
    My wish list is as follows. Not all of these I particularly WANT but it would make the world feel more realistic and give it some depth if these races that we are so similar to and invested in dont just disappear every expansion.
    Brown Orcs - Never understood why they could just add a new skin tone for orcs. doesnt even have to be a whole new race, but if they want to give each allied race its own starting area. create a new phased zone in nagrand for brown orcs. Hell you even have alternate draenor now not just outland.
    Wildhammer Dwarves - Once the Council of 3 hammers came into the story in Cata i really wanted dark iron dwarves. Thanks blizz. Wildhammer would allow for hinterlands to not be such a joke of a zone.
    Kul Tiran Humans - I wont be surprised one bit if the next expansion after BFA has them become available.
    More trolls - Gurubashi and amani trolls are different enough from both zandalari and darkspear in their appearance that they could fit in the sense of being unique enough. they always seem more burly than the darkspear.
    Taunka - GIVE ME TAUNKAS! they look so funny but this was up there with brown orcs back when LK first came out i thought it would be cool to play as these guys.
    Forsaken races - Just... any... other race turned undead rather than humans. i get it Lordaeron was a human thing but you expect me to believe sylvy isnt raising any race she can get her hands on? There is plenty of lore involving elves and trolls dying throughout lordaeron.

one thats a little less of a seperate race and more of just a customization option.
    High Elves - since the sunwell the blood elves were restored to their high elven status. So can we just get a blue eyes option once we hit lvl 71 on our blood elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Niff View Post
    High Elves - since the sunwell the blood elves were restored to their high elven status. So can we just get a blue eyes option once we hit lvl 71 on our blood elves.
    Problem with that is that the High elves are inherently Alliance, or at the most neutral. Plus, the Sunwell is turning their eyes yellow, not blue again. Font of holy power now.