Poll: 7.3.5 release date?

7.3.5 release date?

When do you think is the most likely release date for 7.3.5? Keep in mind that 7.3.5 has yet to hit the PTR, which will take about a couple of months in itself.

Personally I think that the PTR won't start until next year, and the patch itself won't be released until March. They will most likely not start a very big PTR process in the middle of the Christmas holidays. And there will be a new raid to tie us over until then.

What does everybody else think?

Antorus raid is next tuesday, if 7.3.5 is not about Antorus then what is it? lol
    Last edited by Elfezen; 2017-11-26 at 12:16 PM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    It will probably require lot of testing. People think February (WoTLK timewalking), but I guess it will be late March. In May we will get another bit of "new" content - Ulduar timewalking.

Quote Originally Posted by Elfezen View Post
    Antorus raid is next tuesday, if 7.3.5 is not about Antorus then what is it? lol
    You live under a rock?

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering 7.3.5 contains the Silithus Storyline/Events/BG I am pretty sure it will only be released after all LFR wings have been opened, which would be January/February, depending on how much time Blizzard wants to let pass between opening the final wing and releasing the patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfezen View Post
    7.3.5 is not related to Antorus release.

I really can't say at this point. I was so sure it would be at least on the ptr before the holiday but now there is no way its gonna happen while antorus is going on so probably January for sure. I was really looking forward to testing that leveling stuff. It's bigger than it sounds.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm thinking late January
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

7.3.5 will be season 7 for sure. Last 2 seasons lastes 11 weeks. So it will be Antorus release date + 10-13 weeks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Druitz View Post
    7.3.5 will be season 7 for sure. Last 2 seasons lastes 11 weeks. So it will be Antorus release date + 10-13 weeks
    Sounds plausible. 'tis February.

PTR up this week, release feb, seems likely. They can't put PTR up without spoiling Antorus, so they had to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    PTR up this week, release feb, seems likely. They can't put PTR up without spoiling Antorus, so they had to wait.
    Just disable Antorus on PTR.

Problem solved. Nobody has been able to datamine the end movie yet as far as I'm aware.

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    I want it ASAP. time gate the Silithus shit if you have to. I want the zone scaling. I have a toon I want to play really bad but I don't want to blow through all the levels before it gets released.

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    They've already begun dragging as Antorus didn't come with 7.3.5. It didn't come with any class changes or extra content and it also missed the 77 day cycle.
    Boohoo, Antorus is a week late because of a US Holiday. It was slated to release Nov. 21st via the 77/154 day thing. They went a different path with 7.3.5 but the raid is right on time best it could be. So keep digging.

after Last LFT wing is open, might even hold of PTR till then.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

10+ Year Old Account
    Prob jan if PTR hits like next week, late jan at that.

Maybe early feb?

then beta mid-late feb for bfa.

Keep digging?

7.3.2 has nothing in it. Absolutely nothing.

ToS was released alongside 7.2.5 which included a TON of content. What have we received since Argus? 77 days. Nothing. Antorus was already in the files, time-gated.

Where are the class balancing changes? Why are we entering a new raid with the exact same classes dominating the meters? Where's the extra content that isn't for raiders? It has been 77 days so where is it? 7.2.5 isn't even on the PTR yet so.... We're looking at what? 3 more months?

The drought has begun. You can choose to ignore it but it doesn't make it any less true.
    Class balancing is coming Mythic week, they already stated that, they always end up balancing classes twice once with the patch, once on Mythic week, better to consolidate.

And Antorus is Releasing along the same schedule as NH to ToS, off by one week for a holiday, it's not time gating, it's the damn schedule, and people are still saying it's too soon.

and what "ton of content" in 7.2.5? BT timewalking which was a joke, and gated behind TBC timewalking. A few micro holidays that barely anyone does. Some band in DMF that really doesn't matter. And a pet battle dungeon.

Class balancing isn't "content" and they're still doing it.

Well probably 3-4 months from now so raiders who are done with Antorus can start prepping their alts with the new & revamped levelling systems (and maybe even get few allied races started as a preorder bonus?) and those who aren't done with Antorus can get a surprise bone to chew on like valor points, 3rd legendary enabled, new AK / crucible or whatever else Blizzard invents this time as a casual over time nerf to Antorus (and don't say pantheon trinket upgrades are enough, WOD and MOP had their legendaries and yet still they got valor point upgrades some good time midway the last tier).

Make no mistake, the drought has begun. I hope you all enjoy Argus. Hahaaaahaha
    See ya in BFA. I'm looking forward to the new raid though.