Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    To imply old school democrats (who have actual semblance to being patriots) are the same as the hyper-globalist PC democrats is foolish. I was saying if WW2 was today what would happen.
    If your only going by modern day democrats then they took down Bin Laden and al-Qaeda as well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    If your only going by modern day democrats then they took down Bin Laden and al-Qaeda as well.
    You mean the US Military? I don't remember any senator or vagina hat wearing people taking down Bin Laden.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    You mean the US Military? I don't remember any senator or vagina hat wearing people taking down Bin Laden.
    And now you're in retreat mode by switching to deflecting. Obama gave the order for the military to strike and take down Bin Laden.

But under your rebuttal you're also saying that the republicans are weak at war as well, because its the military doing all the fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    No, not really. The could resign, but that would only delay the command. Trump is the true president, with all the powers the last president had. The left needs to accept that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    No, he was killed by this guy, a conservative.

10+ Year Old Account
    trump needs congressionial approval to go to war first.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    No, not really. The could resign, but that would only delay the command. Trump is the true president, with all the powers the last president had. The left needs to accept that.

- - - Updated - - -

No, he was killed by this guy, a conservative.

He should be court-martialed for planning a order to capture or assasinate a major foe of the us in questionable territory. Unless you mean conservatives don’t follow military orders.

Oh you mean he didn’t plan it? Military command staring with the president did? Hmm... why does it matter who pulled the trigger?

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    He should be court-martialed for planning a order to capture or assasinate a major foe of the us in questionable territory. Unless you mean conservatives don’t follow military orders.

Oh you mean he didn’t plan it? Military command staring with the president did? Hmm... why does it matter who pulled the trigger?
    I have never really understood the argument that the fact that Obama gave the order to kill Bin Laden somehow validates his foreign policy. Killing Bin Laden had pretty unanimous bi-partisan support, any president we have ever had would have gone after him as soon as they had reliable information as to his whereabouts.

I am not trying to diminish the role Obama had, he was the ultimate decision maker for the operation, he made the right call, and everyone is better off for it, but it doesn't really make him any different then anybody else in that position. Bush basically uprooted the Tora-Bora mountains looking for the guy, the only difference was the quality of intel.

Likewise the argument the trigger-puller was conservative is insane. No he wasn't. He was a member of the military, no political association beyond American. Who he is when he takes off the uniform is insignificant, when he went in he was doing America's business, nothing more or less.

Not everything has to be partisan guys, we all agree Bin Laden got what was coming to him, stop trying to make it about liberals and conservatives.

Wait, you actually think Barack Obama was planning a military mission? That is a ridiculous notion. They brought it to him, and instead of immediately saying yes, he deliberated for two days before giving the go ahead. Obama had literally nothing to do with it, other than to give permission.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wait, you actually think Barack Obama was planning a military mission? That is a ridiculous notion. They brought it to him, and instead of immediately saying yes, he deliberated for two days before giving the go ahead. Obama had literally nothing to do with it, other than to give permission.
    That’s weird coming from someone who thinks the soldier planned and executed the mission with no input from his superiors.

That’s weird coming from someone who thinks the soldier planned and executed the mission with no input from his superiors.
    Obviously I never said that, and you are lying. Barrack Obama is not a Navy Seal. He didn't kill anyone. He didn't plan the mission. He didn't take part in the mission. He didn't even order the TO plan the mission. It was brought to him already planned out.

7+ Year Old Account
    Obviously I never said that, and you are lying. Barrack Obama is not a Navy Seal. He didn't kill anyone. He didn't plan the mission. He didn't take part in the mission. He didn't even order the TO plan the mission. It was brought to him already planned out.
    Why did you bring up the political affiliation of the soldier then?

And your signature is still a lie.

Everything Lil-Tj says is a lie, it been proven over and over again. It's really nothing new with him.

Prove my sig wrong, and I will update it.

The political affiliation of the soldier is completely relevant to what I was responding to: "If your only going by modern day democrats then they took down Bin Laden and al-Qaeda as well."

Nice fail. "You should probably put some ice on that." - Bill Clinton to his rape victim

7+ Year Old Account
    Prove my sig wrong, and I will update it.

The political affiliation of the soldier is completely relevant to what I was responding to: "If your only going by modern day democrats then they took down Bin Laden and al-Qaeda as well."

Nice fail. "You should probably put some ice on that." - Bill Clinton to his rape victim
    So you’re calling general Kelly a liar? Sick.

So you’re calling general Kelly a liar? Sick.
    What are you on about? Are you giving me the same response in every thread or something? What?

7+ Year Old Account
    What are you on about? Are you giving me the same response in every thread or something? What?
    General Kelly says trump is under investigation. You say he’s not. This isn’t hard. If you don’t want to discuss what’s in your signature, correct it or make it something else. By that being your signature, you’ve made it relevant to every thread you post in.
    Last edited by Noxx79; 2017-11-29 at 04:39 PM.

General Kelly says trump is under investigation. You say he’s not. This isn’t hard. If you don’t want to discuss what’s in your signature, correct it or make it something else. By that being your signature, you’ve made it relevant to every thread you post in.
    General Kelly doesn't speak for the FBI, and he didn't say what you said he said. /shrug