Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullbar View Post
    The Terminus Signaling Beacon. You can't loot it from the boss directly nor coin it, so you'll need loot council or someone to trade it to you.
    Technically correct, but it's also harder to use, requiring strict positioning, which isn't always feasible on every encounter.

I'd suggest TSB for general M+, or Eonar, where you have a lead time before the adds spawn/are pulled from a common location, but other trinkets still shine in situations wherein you cannot (Moonglaives, Fire Mines for AHC, etc).

I haven't seen much on the subject, but which neck enchant is currently better for Fury? Satyr or Soldier? Tried to check a few armory, and both seem to be used. Is it a breakpoint kinda thing or just need to sim?

Deleted
    Satyr for single target and mastery for aoe I guess

10+ Year Old Account
    that ^ but it really doesn't matter. If you really care, get a second neck and throw Trained Soldier on it to use on AoE fights. Otherwise just stick to Satyr for everything, it's not worth it to constantly change the enchant, especially since the fights it'd be better on aren't difficult fights where it'd make a huge difference during progression.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Hey guys, I got a question for experienced wars.

I'm using the recommended build with pants+ring. Atm I have 985 khaz trink, 980 scourge and 875 CoF. While it should be obvious to use CoF as #1 trinket of choice, the sim states that scourge+khaz performs slightly better (1-1.5% margin). Is it a glitch or item level difference affects dps so much that potential extra BC during the fight doesn't outperform overall dps increase via scourgewing? Thanks for attention and potential answers

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrant View Post

I'm using the recommended build with pants+ring. Atm I have 985 khaz trink, 980 scourge and 875 CoF. While it should be obvious to use CoF as #1 trinket of choice, the sim states that scourge+khaz performs slightly better (1-1.5% margin). Is it a glitch or item level difference affects dps so much that potential extra BC during the fight doesn't outperform overall dps increase via scourgewing? Thanks for attention and potential answers
    Some high ilvl trinkets can over take CoF, one such trinket would be a 980 Scourgewing vs 875 CoF.

There's even a colorful chart that illustrates this in the guide.

However, depending on fight length this disparity could be exacerbated or diminished - also if you have to hold BC for a burn phase/priority add damage etc.
    Last edited by Drtydeeds; 2018-03-16 at 01:24 PM.
    Radiate Positivity

Armory
    raider.io
    Twitch Affiliate

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrant View Post

980 Scourge is one of those trinkets that do have a good chance of supplanting Convergence, mostly on single-target fight where more frequent BCs do not help you. So I'd say to try it on bosses like Garothi, Hounds, Imonar. But on fights with adds or where more BCs is valuable, Convergence can still easily win out. High Command is the obvious one because with a bit of luck it allows you to BC every add spawn. Same for Portal Keeper and Eonar to a lesser extent. On Kin'garoth it allows you to stick two BCs in every phase 1 and still have it up for every ph2, as well as BCing on pull and having it back up for the first ph2. On Mythic Varimathras it can allow BC to be up more often when shadows spawn but that really depends on how much add damage your raid needs. On Coven Mythic it allows you to have BC for every Torment spawn as well. On Aggramar it's 50/50, but having to hold BC in anticipation of the two transitions would suck to me.

In short it really depends on the fight's timing, and that's something you have to learn for yourself to an extent. I'd test it on Heroic and see how you do there.

Deleted
    HI,

Sorry for English, I'm French.

I have a question: should I continue to follow mastery/versa/haste or follow raidbots? (4p t21 + soul + valar)

Raidbots :

Haste

Mastery

Vers

Crit

Str

TY!

Sim your gear on raidbots. Use the items that give the most dps. Don't worry about stat weights, they will change a lot depending on what your gear is.
    4/12/292277026596 15:30:08

Deleted
    Ok thank you so i can change on Pawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Nam44600 View Post
    Ok thank you so i can change on Pawn.
    Pawn can be a trap. As mentioned, stat weights can be misleading since they can change with every piece of gear you equip. So sim the gear you want to use on Raidbots, and equip the ones that give you the most dps.

Deleted
    Weights should not change much from couple pieces except haste. Haste value can drop suddenly after breakpoints.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's no reason to even bother with weights if they're going to constantly change, though. Why would you give yourself a headache and go through the trouble of constantly updating your strings when you can just compare your gear in raidbots and get your answer done in a more reliable and efficient way?

Deleted
    It's sometimes faster to open pawn than wait for the raidbots queue

10+ Year Old Account
    Not when you're constantly changing your weights.

I'm having trouble in order to get Convergence. How can I get it easily? My goal is 11/11 H Antorus. Not really interested in Mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by Broland View Post
    I'm having trouble in order to get Convergence. How can I get it easily? My goal is 11/11 H Antorus. Not really interested in Mythic.
    Defeat Elisande?
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

Quote Originally Posted by Broland View Post
    1. Kill Elisande on every difficulty, and use the seal on each kill. Pray.
    2. Spend argunite on Relinquished trinkets. Pray.
    3. Get frustrated and angry when you don't get CoF.
    4. Go to 1.

Hi, I have 2 questions:
    1. I have head and legs legendaries, 2 set bonus and no COF. Should I use bloodbath or Inner rage for ST?
    2. Should I save BC for the end of the execute phase when jugg stacks are higher or I can pop it before also, does it make a difference?

Deleted
    raidbots does not support statistics "caps"?
    he asks me to put a neck that I just got but I go down to 24% haste

ty